Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Bobbi

Just want to have some beers with you, and anyone else who wants to share.

Once you tell me your prefered brand, I will have it at the tracks I mentioned above.

I will decide later if I will attend RRIII. Not much of a value as a race weekend compared to CR. And I did the spectating thing at RRII. Still deciding...

(If I do make it to RR, I suggest you have an open face helmet as you will no doubt be yorking the morning after the contest)

BTW, you were the one who had all the questions (potential outs) to be resolved (quoted above), not me.

That is MY challenge -- the MFBCC.

Now if you are proposing
Bull**** Bobbi's Beer Charity Challenge, please try to make it coincide with my trips East.

Thanks
OK, I knew I could get him to reveal himself.....GhettoWannabe has hacked into Mike in Chi's identity on this board and is not really missing!

Alright GhettoMikey, what have you done with our friend Mike????? We WILL form a HWFMR Extraction Team and come get him if we must!

Mike, if he is letting you read this....I'm good for a beer or three with you any time, any place. Sierra Nevada for me please. Send us a signal and we will come take care of GhettoMikey....just look for VR's ride comming in.

Now, back to Bonni.....what has gotten into her indeed? Apparently there was the old "you can drove my car this weekend little girl....ALL weekend" involved!

Watching those, big, shiney, growing fuselages coming at her through those field glasses must have really gotten to her!

Last edited by Bull; 05-25-2007 at 05:19 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:05 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I might have found one of ghettoracers buddies in OT.

https://rennlist.com/forums/off-topic/354193-got-a-ticket-who-runs-a-front-plate-rant.html

Cliff Notes: Kid gets pulled over for no front plate and thinks that he can start being a smartass to teh cop because he thinks the law is stupid. Gets told by people that being a smartass to the cop and complaining about it on RL was childish and tries to justify his teenage attitude.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Geo
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cooleyjb
I think I might have found one of ghettoracers buddies in OT.

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=354193

Cliff Notes: Kid gets pulled over for no front plate and thinks that he can start being a smartass to teh cop because he thinks the law is stupid. Gets told by people that being a smartass to the cop and complaining about it on RL was childish and tries to justify his teenage attitude.
Definitely another scarecrow in search of a wizard.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I would have liked to have just pulled my weapon and shot.....out his front tire, then said "you are not only an idiot, you are an idiot with a flat tire".....then walked away and left the scene. One of many reasons I am not a Police Officer.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:35 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

You kind of have to think that cops keep an "******* list" and pass it around amongst themselves. Those people and license numbers that should never get a break. Police get to operate in some gray areas - if you are a jerk, you can not expect the benefit of the doubt.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:45 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Originally Posted by Bull
I would have liked to have just pulled my weapon and shot.....out his front tire, then said "you are not only an idiot, you are an idiot with a flat tire".....then walked away and left the scene. One of many reasons I am not a Police Officer.
hahahahahahahaa
Old 05-26-2007, 02:45 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

The kid was so dumb, he totally missed that the cop wanted to talk cars with him. He said something like "those wheels don't come stock with that car do they?". I figure the policeman was a bit of a Porsche fan and wanted to chat about the car. I had something like that happen once when I got stopped for speeding on my bike years ago, and the cop let me off after we chatted about motorcycles.

Not sure this is actually GR, but he definitely is channeling GR.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:30 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

hmm, 5 pages and i wasn't even here. nice audience.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:17 PM
Geo
Race Director

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
hmm, 5 pages and i wasn't even here. nice audience.
You've never been all there anyway.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

He is starting to realize that this forum has nothing to do with him! It just doesn't matter if it takes him 6 days to make bail.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Reimu
Drifting

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Cameron, 233 posts and you still don't think it's value enough to put up twenty bucks to pay for your fun...

However, (I suspect) you may still be in high school, in which case, forget what I send.

Buy a week's worth of lunches for some poor kid in your class instead
$20 is a lot of money when you're 17..

I've seen grown men on here with 1,500 or more posts, they become "super users" or something.. I'm not alone

Originally Posted by Bull
Either you can't read, or you are the real G-R. Either way, that is the dumbest thing posted since GhettoWannabeUsefulInAnySociety last posted. Tell the loser "high" for use WeedHopper.
And either you can't sense sarcasm, or you've been toiling too many of your hours away on forums...

Last edited by Reimu; 05-29-2007 at 01:48 AM.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Yeah right Cameron. Now, the school bell just rang, so run along!
Old 05-29-2007, 11:22 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by CameronKame
$20 is a lot of money when you're 17..

Or when you're a cheap ***.

Feel free to come back when your voice changes.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Now, back to Bonni.....what has gotten into her indeed? Apparently there was the old "you can drove my car this weekend little girl....ALL weekend" involved!

***Believe you me, Bob, it wasn't all that fun driving my friend's RX-7 last weekend. Let's just say, I'm glad I have a Spec Miata as a racecar. I won't be buying an RX-7 anytime soon. I did get to know the track better, at least. I was too busy to mess with a new to me car on Saturday, as I had two students. But on Sunday, I did take it out for a couple of (30-minute) sessions, and one 25-minute session. So like I said, at least I got the line down pretty much. The car, however, didn't want to follow me as much as I'd liked. I could have smoked it in my little Miata easy.

Watching those, big, shiney, growing fuselages coming at her through those field glasses must have really gotten to her!

***Hey now, what's wrong with being in-lust with airplanes? Huh?!? Well, tell me! Lol. Seriously, I do love planes. Not all of 'em, but the big ones do turn my head. Big things of many categories will do that for me. ROFL.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:30 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,579 Likes on 825 Posts

Originally Posted by CameronKame

I'm not alone

Actually, you are very much alone, sugar booger.

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 02-20-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Quick Reply: I found GhettoRacer