Notices

why America sucks ass

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: by British Prime Minister Tony Blair (and not reported in the American liberal media). In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember" England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's comment during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he smiled and said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many people
want in... And how many want out." & Only two defining forces have
ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:42 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Greg . . . you are the man in my book!!! GR . . . well, you are something else that I will be polite enough not to mention publicly. Members of my family died for this country, and my boyfirend works hard for it -- what have YOU done for me lately??? Get a grip, dude. If you think my country sucks then LEAVE. NOW. Do NOT pass go or get out of jail free.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:27 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

What ignorance. American has done unjust things in the past. The Chinese Exclusion Act would be a prime example. It started in 1882 and was in effect UNTIL 1943!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese...(United_States)

This is an UNDISPUTED FACT. I'm merely pointing out that America isn't perfect. Humans are not perfect, thus no Nation is.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Greg, great quote for the day!

GhettoChicken, I'm upset about that Act too.......had the Libral bastards not f'ed with it in '43, we wouldn't have to support COWARDS like you.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:16 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
What ignorance. American has done unjust things in the past. The Chinese Exclusion Act would be a prime example. It started in 1882 and was in effect UNTIL 1943!!

This is an UNDISPUTED FACT. I'm merely pointing out that America isn't perfect. Humans are not perfect, thus no Nation is.
More of the usual backpedaling there GhettoChicken. At least with than stance you have a chance of getting KFC to sponsor your 'racing'. You were the one who said that "America sucks ***" which is not the same thing as saying we have done unjust things in the past. And the title to your thread was not "All Nations suck ***".

You lack the spine to even try to stand up for what you said earlier but I have to give you credit for working so hard in your feeble attempts to get someone here to like you.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

The only person exhibiting a lack of intelligence here is YOU GR. A great saying I heard in church years ago would apply well to you: "Don't worry about the splinter in my eye until you take the log out of yours." But unlike you, GR, I am confident in my level of intelligence, and nothing you can say will ever waver that fact. Nice try, but no dice.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Ghetto,
You are the ignorant one. Our country is not perfect but I would put our record up against other countries all day long. Not seen any cases were the US has sponsored wholesale destruction of a group of people or used weapons of mass destruction against its own countrymen, etc.

My father spent the better part of a year in the middle east during Desert Storm and most of the time it was spent taking care of their enemies and civilians of Iraq and Kuwait. How many other countries would do that?
Old 05-29-2007, 03:38 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

America is young, it's only 200-300 years old. It got a clean sheet start. It is relatively easy to govern. US has been involved in a LOT of mess. Korean war, Vietnam war, Gulf War... and more. The Gulf War was purely about money and our need for oil. Iraq war is mostly BS, and we are going to pay for it for LONG time. Sucks. Fawk Bush.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:40 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
You lack the spine to even try to stand up for what you said earlier but I have to give you credit for working so hard in your feeble attempts to get someone here to like you.
?! I don't give a fawk about any one of you. I <3 America, but hate many aspect of it as well. Love and hate are flipsides of the same coin. If I don't love America I wouldn't care enough to hate it.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:56 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

?! I don't give a fawk about any one of you. I <3 America, but hate many aspect of it as well. Love and hate are flipsides of the same coin. If I don't love America I wouldn't care enough to hate it.
Cluck, cluck, cluck.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:00 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

gotta love freedom of speech. also Ben Franklin said it the best, America is all about Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. Dream big, because you can do just about anything you want here!
Old 05-29-2007, 09:07 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

gotta love freedom of speech. also Ben Franklin said it the best, America is all about Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. Dream big, because you can do just about anything you want here!
However, Ben didn't say "you can WannaBe anything that you WannaBe in America". Do you know the difference there, GhettoChicken?
Old 05-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

gotta love freedom of speech.
You don't even have the freedom to post on Rennlist (or dozens of other forums where you are banned)...
Old 05-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
You don't even have the freedom to post on Rennlist (or dozens of other forums where you are banned)...

I wonder if the GhettoJoke heard that spike whizz past his head
Old 05-29-2007, 12:45 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
I'm still here aren't I you **** 'kin idiot.

Quick Reply: why America sucks ass