Notices

Sunday report card, the good, the bad...

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nathan Muir
What frigging moron, he even opens the subject online himself.
Good point...Frank was the one to mention the oil drop episode on the Subie forums. Methinks he was upset that no one was talking about his spectacular 3rd place finish 7+ seconds off the leader, so he decided to stir up some controversy just to make sure people talked about him. That also explains why he can't stop coming back to this forum.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

"Excusinator", very good BT! At first, I felt that my position in HWFM racing might be in trouble, but then I realized that I am mostly engaged in making up excuses for REAL RACERS, and often excuses for doing well and coming under the watchful eye of the Memebership Committee.

Dung Boy The Excusinator only makes up excauses for Theoretical Racers, and is, of course, totally focused on himself......and kept plenty busy there!
Old 05-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
"Excusinator", very good BT! At first, I felt that my position in HWFM racing might be in trouble, but then I realized that I am mostly engaged in making up excuses for REAL RACERS, and often excuses for doing well and coming under the watchful eye of the Memebership Committee.

Dung Boy The Excusinator only makes up excauses for Theoretical Racers, and is, of course, totally focused on himself......and kept plenty busy there!
Ed Zachary, Bull.

A very precise definition of the all-important differences.

Excuses while actually racing are expected, and respected throughout the paddock, not just in the Turtle Pond.

Excuses for avoiding actual racing are spineless and worthy of scorn.

The Team salutes you Chief Random Excuse Generator.

(Just don't help that Bonni by generating any excuses. She's in for a pile of Excrement.)
Old 05-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Okay, I've got my rain gear on, excrete away. I'm still not sure what I did wrong, but I'm sure it's all in good fun. I'll be glad to be the butt of the joke as long as ya'll promise to laugh your asses off.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bonster
...... I'm still not sure what I did wrong, but I'm sure it's all in good fun.......
Here we find the underlying problem expressed by Herself. I suggest the HWFM Re-education Committee needs to be assembled and assigned this problem. Clearly, it is now identified as a lack of understanding, more than an act of knowing insubordination. I believe the young lady can be rehabilitated.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,417 Likes on 758 Posts

I suggest spanking.

Her, that is.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Might work, but she may be getting her fill of that as we type....
Old 05-03-2007, 03:08 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
Here we find the underlying problem expressed by Herself. I suggest the HWFM Re-education Committee needs to be assembled and assigned this problem. Clearly, it is now identified as a lack of understanding, more than an act of knowing insubordination. I believe the young lady can be rehabilitated.
Bull, as always, thank you for your wise counsel.

I agree that is it likely not an act of knowing insubordination.

As to the "lack of understanding" explanation, do you think this is endemic to females?

And what do you suggest for rehabilitation? The "spanking" that VR eagerly suggested?

Or something more subtle, leaving a mark on the psyche as opposed to the derrierre?

Please advise.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:10 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
Good point...Frank was the one to mention the oil drop episode on the Subie forums. Methinks he was upset that no one was talking about his spectacular 3rd place finish 7+ seconds off the leader, so he decided to stir up some controversy just to make sure people talked about him. That also explains why he can't stop coming back to this forum.
Making up **** again? Nope, it was Gary Sheehan that brought it up. I merely congrated them on the fast times and asked what the fastest time was (I left before the ceremony).

Our car failed to put up even 1 lap on 2nd time attack session (it blew up just as I received the green flag). I know your lame asses can't comprehend data log... oh well. We'll be back in few weeks with the WRX. Thanks to lot of new support coming from Stance, Hankook, Tomei, and Full Function... etc.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Making up **** again? Nope, it was Gary Sheehan that brought it up. I merely congrated them on the fast times and asked what the fastest time was (I left before the ceremony).
You're right. (<~~~See, this is how normal people react to being wrong)

I know your lame asses can't comprehend data log... oh well. We'll be back in few weeks with the WRX.
Are you really calling the Speed and G data that you are analyzing a data log and attempting to belittle others' understanding of it? What is there to read? You say on your little race report that you determined the need to downshift looking at this data...what does G and speed data tell you about needing to go to a lower gear? I don't even see RPM data, which makes me think this is one of those entry level GPS systems which work fine if you've got someone to compare to, but they are pretty worthless for determining that you yourself should have used a lower gear since you don't have any laps of anyone used 3rd gear to compare to.

Get back to me when you've got real driver data like steering, throttle, brake, RPM, gear selection, etc and real car data like shock pots, boost, ride height, tire temps, etc to analyze from a Motec, Aimsports, Pi, Stack, etc. I've used them all and I'm sure I can find you some time. Heck, I'll do data and driver consulting for you at $1000 a day, you cover expenses. Let me know when you really want to learn how to analyze data.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Nathan Muir
Advanced

You are right Oil Drop Boy my post was wrong. I went back and looked and your hosing the track was first mentioned by someone else. OTOH you had to drop in more than one post and even one that pissed off someone to get the coment made. Had you said nothing and just STFU this would have not become another shining moment in your ugly little track life history. I think this one is one of your better dumb *** "Look at me!" moments as it gives true meaning to your stolen logo. Can we get a shot of you standing next to the kitty litter truck with a dip **** eating grin and a thumbs up?

Can you get Oil-Dry as a sponser?
Old 05-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Bull, as always, thank you for your wise counsel.

I agree that is it likely not an act of knowing insubordination.

As to the "lack of understanding" explanation, do you think this is endemic to females?

And what do you suggest for rehabilitation? The "spanking" that VR eagerly suggested?

Or something more subtle, leaving a mark on the psyche as opposed to the derrierre?

Please advise.
I think the spanking (time of spanking session duration yet to be determined) needs to be followed by a requirement for the young lady to show something in her RL signature about her rehabilitation. It will serve to alert other HWFM members that she should be watched closely for evidence of any slipping backwards, where additional time in the HWFM Rehab Center will be required. We would hope she won't turn into another Britney Spears!

I think we should take the day to allow suggestions for the RL signature statement that the Bonster must carry for at least one year.

Quick Reply: Sunday report card, the good, the bad...