"This is my year" April audit

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts
Default "This is my year" April audit

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I don't think anybody here can guide me because they have not achieved what I am to achieve. Are any of them here pro drivers? I don't think so, not these **** talkers anyways...

like I said, this is my year. **** talkers apparently have no patience to watch it unfold... *shrug*
Frank has asked for our respect.

Well I'm respectfully asking him what he has accomplished so far this year to fulfill his boast.

We're already in the second quarter, and two weeks short of being a third of the way through the year. The year is rapidly passing.

So far I don't recall him achieveing anything remarkable, nor seen anything significant unfold, let alone something that would make it his year.

But perhaps I've missed something.

Frank, what have you done so far to make it your year?
Old 04-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He's declared his intent to become a Pro racer (though he's been saying that for years now), a martial arts expert, and President of Taiwan in 2016...perhaps he just means that this is his year to make his intents known and he'll spend next year actually working towards them?
Old 04-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

But he has been declaring those intentions for 4 years now.

I took his boast to mean he would actually accomplish something this year.

But it is kind of you, Bryan, to respectfully try to understand what he meant.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:41 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Let's be fair to him - he has to the end of the year. However, I think we all know that if you really want to reach a longer term goal, you must establish milestones along the way to gauge your progress. Perhaps Frank would be so good as to share some of those milestones that he has in store for 2007 so we can cheer him on.

He just may be the next Boris Said and then the rest of us can post pictures of ourselves with Frank.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I too look forward to Frank's update of his schedule for this year. I would think that he would have a monthly schedule of his committed activities that he has finalized by this point in the year.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Mike - I thought you were posting that you had been audited by the IRS
Old 04-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike is an IRS agent..he will never get audited. he puts it on the poor people, the people that must fund GR. People like me......
Old 04-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Fillipe
Mike is an IRS agent..he will never get audited. he puts it on the poor people, the people that must fund GR. People like me......
Have you sent your two checks in yet, Phillipe? If you move to Why-me-ing, you only have to send one check.

And now that you outed me, others on my audit list include Bull, Larry, Viscous Refund, JB, anyone who has raced professionally, an indepth look at TD in DC's billabvle hours, and the highly suspicious Bonster. (What does she do for a living anyway?)
Old 04-12-2007, 12:41 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bull
I too look forward to Frank's update of his schedule for this year. I would think that he would have a monthly schedule of his committed activities that he has finalized by this point in the year.
Back to the topic at hand

Frank must be making progress if it's to be his year. This thread is an opportunity for him to share that progress.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:07 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Mike . . . here is what I do for a living, doll . . .www.team-racing.org I could use some advice, seriously, on calling this an official business this year. If you are willing, that is. I have NO idea what I am doing tax-wise here.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:09 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Have you sent your two checks in yet, Phillipe? If you move to Why-me-ing, you only have to send one check.

And now that you outed me, others on my audit list include Bull, Larry, Viscous Refund, JB, anyone who has raced professionally, an indepth look at TD in DC's billabvle hours, and the highly suspicious Bonster. (What does she do for a living anyway?)
Sorry, you are too late. I have been dancing with one of your "peers" since November over '05. It seems to be an every 3-5 years thing with me.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:16 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi

Uncle was kind enough to send me two checks this year. That extra dependant this year was nice. As for auditing me, there isn't much to audit considering hte income of my current job. Auditing me would be like recapping GR's race carreer.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

I'm glad you left me off that list Mike. Eventually the IRS is going to wake up to the fact that my paranormal investigation business is nothing more than a money laundering shell for a Columbian drug lord.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:13 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1957 356
I'm glad you left me off that list Mike. Eventually the IRS is going to wake up to the fact that my paranormal investigation business is nothing more than a money laundering shell for a pink-haired mad skilled time attackin' honda and miata parts car maker and recycler.
I fixed that for ya.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Thanks TD, much better.

Quick Reply: "This is my year" April audit