Notices

If you don't like the USA . . .

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 09:59 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Yup. Not things to be especially proud of. Now how is that different than the Japanese you are so fond of? Or the Chinese, Germans, Turks, etc, etc, etc.

Yet in spite of it all, you continue your Racist ways.
You know, why don't you just shut the **** up and go away Mark. If you don't care about me why the hell are you in here in the first place... you make bull**** accusations all the times... what a fake *** old *** you must love me. I honestly have never met such an immature old man. You act like a ****ing school boy grow the **** up.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
You know, why don't you just shut the **** up and go away Mark. If you don't care about me why the hell are you in here in the first place... you make bull**** accusations all the times... what a fake *** old *** you must love me.
You act like a ****ing school boy grow the **** up.
Brilliant!
Old 04-09-2007, 11:04 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
Brilliant!
I thought the same thing myself. According to GR's own reasoning, GR has an unnatural attraction for Mark. Dare I say a mancrush in light of the "enthusiasm" with which he curses him out at nearly every turn?
Old 04-09-2007, 11:11 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You know, why don't you just shut the **** up and go away Mark. If you don't care about me why the hell are you in here in the first place... you make bull**** accusations all the times... what a fake *** old *** you must love me. I honestly have never met such an immature old man. You act like a ****ing school boy grow the **** up.
WOW. GehttoRacist really put me in my place. I think he just may have elevated his response level to third grade. I am impressed there Francis.

I don't care about you, I just like screwing around with you because it is sooo easy and you are sooo preditable.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Bah. I think I'll go and clean the kitty box now. Frank -- I've got a bar of soap for that dirty mouth of yours.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:06 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Hey Bon, you mean to tell me you never use words to increase your "expression"? I think I'm expecting too much from old loser boy Mark. He obviously can only function at all in G-R forum with **** talking. Go see a doctor you sick pathetic old man. Go exercise or something, and stop eating so much you're over weight. ****ing fat lazy ***.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:11 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Hey Bon, you mean to tell me you never use words to increase your "expression"? I think I'm expecting too much from old loser boy Mark. He obviously can only function at all in G-R forum with **** talking. Go see a doctor you sick pathetic old man. Go exercise or something, and stop eating so much you're over weight. ****ing fat lazy ***.
Is this type of response something you have learned as a result of your extensive yoga and martial arts training, or is it something you have developed as a result of your DE experiences? Or, is this just your idea of fun? How does this fit in with your personal philosophy of life, or are you just drunk, high or being hypocritical at the moment? Will you be disappointed when you look back and read the words you have written? Will you care?
Old 04-09-2007, 02:21 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

isn't it obvious that i don't care about you guys or what anyone thinks of me? i care about the world, people, kids... etc. but i don't care about people who have no respect or the interest to get to know me before making quick judgements. you guys are ZERO effect on my life what so ever, ban me from some DE's because of my idealistic instructing philosophy? so ****ing what, i got better things to do if i'm not appreciated. my loss or you loss? maybe both, maybe not. depends on how you look at it. (think empty in Buddhism)

i live everyday as i please. i travel the world. i meet new people all the times and make friends easily. some ppl here are straight pathetic. when i said i met Julia the girl lawyer, y'all said i was faking it and she didn't exists. i post some stuff about her, you guys contact her to harass her. i drove henry's WRX, and you guys email him for specs. hahaha, wtf. get a life.

ps, Julia and I just had lunch yesterday and later on I watched her take some belly dancing class. she's got the gift. maybe soon she'll lose the loser lawyer (she's just slaving away, poor girl haha) job and learn to live life more happily. lol.

money ain't ****, owning a Porsche ain't ****. when will you clowns learn.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:25 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

btw, i'm a novice in yoga and martial arts. although i'm somewhat above average already, there is SO much more to learn. that's why you don't see me here as much now. i rather be sucking up chi from mother Earth or train my internal body structure or contemplate about Tao than dealing with people who probably will never get certain things. it's pointless to argue or trying to convince something when they're ready to open up. heck, i don't even talk to my parents about a lot of this since they're so stubborn. their #1 priority for me is to get married and have grandchildren for them. i love them to death but until my perfect woman shows up, i'm not getting married.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Even I curse sometimes, Frank, yes . . . but only SOMETIMES. When you curse all the time, it loses its fire. When I say a bad word, folks turn heads and drop jaws. When you use bad words, it's just routine and catches no more passionate of a reaction than watching grass grow. If you'd use bad words much less, folks might really pay attention the rare times that you do curse. I hardly ever use bad words, especially not in public. When we had a Viper roll back in January, the first thing I said when I saw it was "Oh ****!" as I ran off to the scene. Folks realized quickly how intense I was about the driver and the situation because of the one time I think I've ever used bad language at one of our events.

So if you curse all the time, nobody will pay much attention to it. If you use nice language and well thought-out sentences and properly spelled words (since you apparently can't edit your posts after they are posted, just take a quick glance or use the spell checker provided on this forum), folks will pay more attention to you. Calling people f**k tards will only get them to laugh at you. If you want them to really listen, tame the language down. I'm not saying any of this to insult you, only to completely explain my point earlier. I do still have that bar of soap if ya need it though.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:27 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

isn't it obvious that i don't care about you guys or what anyone thinks of me?
Actually, the opposite is obvious, or so it strongly appears.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:29 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Well, I wish john would give me ignore list function back so I can add Mark to it. See no hear evil, hear no evil... obviously my training is still a bit off haha. Must... resist... hahaha. It's not his crap talking that bugs me, it is when he makes up stories and tell lies that I can't stand. Do you see the difference?
Old 04-09-2007, 02:29 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

btw, i'm a novice in yoga and martial arts. although i'm somewhat above average already, there is SO much more to learn.
If you are a novice, how do you know enough to know that you are above average? What average? Why would that matter anyway?
Old 04-09-2007, 02:30 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by TD in DC
Actually, the opposite is obvious, or so it strongly appears.
Yah, maybe i should ban myself from this place for a while. But don't worry, I'm about to get REALLY busy soon. I probably wont' have time to come polish my trash talking skills.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:32 PM
FotoVeloce
Three Wheelin'

Yah, maybe i should ban myself from this place for a while. But don't worry, I'm about to get REALLY busy soon. I probably wont' have time to come polish my trash talking skills.
You know, try as you might, you can't polish a turd.

Quick Reply: If you don't like the USA . . .