Notices

If you don't like the USA . . .

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 05:45 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Citizenship is really easy. You don't even have to speak/read/write English.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:45 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

err, the test that is.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:48 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

displaced on my web pages. like I said, I'm a proud Taiwanese AMERICAN.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Well, I have German-Irish-American Indian history, but I'm American by default, as I was born in good ol' farmer town -- Turlock, California. That's a cool flag, btw. Did you make that yourself?
Old 04-07-2007, 07:54 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

you know you (Indians) could/should be Asian. i'm waiting for a chance to tag along to go to Alaska North Slope to go on a archaeological expedition in June. but chances are slim for this year... damn idiot Bush messed up the funding. i hate Bush, you suck!!!!
Old 04-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

There is not enough influence left in my family to do much claiming to the true Indian way of life, unfortunately. While I have a lot of the physical traits, I don't know much about the heritage. Sadly, my family did not want to talk about it much. For some odd reason, my ancestors would rather just call us Americans than Indians. Likely this has a lot to do with the Civil War, where we as a group were severely oppressed, especially the Cherokee Nation. Sad, but probably true. My grandmother is solid Cherokee, but even she won't talk about our history. I can only guess as to why.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:11 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

yah, lot of mis-treated Indian's in American's history. not something that American's should be proud of. neither is the oppression against Blacks. but hey, we all make mistakes. live and learn.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:13 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

actually you really should get your grand ma and other Indian's to open up. it's best to record the history. what's great about this time is ALL THE TRUTH will come out and will STAND THE TEST OF TIME.

i really enjoying talking to older people, especially the people who've been through wars... they are usually very wise. not like the bitch *** ****ers that talk **** here.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

My grandmother was a depression baby, so she lived through WW2 and forward. But she was trained to assimilate to American culture, and thus, she doesn't even remember anything about her Indian roots anymore. Plus, she's almost 84 -- cut the poor woman some slack. She's lucky to remember her hair appointments. But I cannot be more proud -- though she's very slow and somewhat paranoid, she still DRIVES.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:09 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

84 is not bad. my grandma is about the same age, mid 80's. she recently had a mini stroke. :-( but recovered pretty well. her brain is still sharp but the body is weak. hopefully my chi kong improves with in a year or two and i can start learning to examine/heal people. acupuncture does wonders.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

There is no healing from a stroke, unfortunately, Frank. We cannot rebuild brain cells no matter how hard we try. My grandmother is also quite weak. She barely gets around anymore, and her health is steadily going downhill. Poor thing. But she's a hard-core Christian, which helps her deal with daily life, as she knows where she's going one day.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:15 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
There is no healing from a stroke, unfortunately, Frank. We cannot rebuild brain cells no matter how hard we try. My grandmother is also quite weak. She barely gets around anymore, and her health is steadily going downhill. Poor thing. But she's a hard-core Christian, which helps her deal with daily life, as she knows where she's going one day.
Bonster,

That is not entirely true. I am going through the same thing right now, and people can "retrain" their brain to function again. They might not "heal" the damaged cells but they can create new pathways using undamaged cells.

TD
Old 04-08-2007, 12:52 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

As long as human has one breath life, the brain/body can do incredible things... there is always hope. I'm a firm believer. And no, I don't believe in God, esp. not in a Christian's sense. But after the most of the researching I've been doing (still on going), I do believer the DNA structure is too beautiful to be in natural creation. To think that we evolved from 1 cell organism is just... unbelievable. But hell, we're talking evolution over millions of years. That is incredible long amount of time...

In Discovery Channel there is a series call Planet Earth right now... it is AMAZING in HD. You guys should check it out if you haven't yet... weather you believe in creation or evolution, the Earth has so many truly incredible places and there are amazing "creatures"....
Old 04-08-2007, 01:27 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Citizenship is really easy. You don't even have to speak/read/write English.
You make a great point about how America (USA) is screwed up in many ways. This is a clear example of how screwed up we have become.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:29 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
yah, lot of mis-treated Indian's in American's history. not something that American's should be proud of. neither is the oppression against Blacks. but hey, we all make mistakes. live and learn.
Yup. Not things to be especially proud of. Now how is that different than the Japanese you are so fond of? Or the Chinese, Germans, Turks, etc, etc, etc.

Yet in spite of it all, you continue your Racist ways.

Quick Reply: If you don't like the USA . . .