Notices

If you don't like the USA . . .

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Foto! Where have I seen you before. You're just as cool here as in other forums. Hey, wait . . . are you followin' me?
Old 04-03-2007, 04:36 PM
FotoVeloce
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Bonster
Hey Foto! Where have I seen you before. You're just as cool here as in other forums. Hey, wait . . . are you followin' me?
PSMG
miatalist @ bigmouth
PNW Ducati
Ducati Owner's Club
Honda Riders Club of America
ST-N (although not much any more)
Adventure Riders
Doc Wong Riding Clinics
others that dont' come off the top of my head right away..

It is funny how often I see people from one seemingly unrelated group being members of others.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LoanWolf
Can't believe he is 33....

I know a number of Chinese people in their thirties...most of them are well educated and all have a drive to succeed....two are physicians but most started their own businesses and a few are on their second or third venture (additional to the first or second one) while being family oriented and humble.

No gangsta pictures here with fake GT 40s on trailers in the middle of the night surrounded by kids with Beanies, flashing hand signs...
https://rennlist.com/forums/showpost...73&postcount=1
Dung Beetle Boy is mentally something like 12-15 years old. He can't accomplish anything, and must hang out with a few young losers that make him feel like a big man. He is one sad boy!
Old 04-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Yeah, Foto, I'm in the PSMG and the miata.net lists, so that's gotta be where I've seen you. Most of the reason I am on so many lists is that I organize HPDEs here in California. Plus, I instruct a LOT, so getting to know a little about various cars really helps me to give my students top notch instruction.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:13 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bull
Dung Beetle Boy is mentally something like 12-15 years old. He can't accomplish anything, and must hang out with a few young losers that make him feel like a big man. He is one sad boy!
I almost feel sorry for him because he is so disconnected from the real world....he seems to think he is a race driver when all he has to show for is years and years of driver's education events which led to one attempt at grass roots racing in which he totalled two cars. Has he even won anything ever at any level??? Does he hold any competition licenses for any racing organizations or even just car clubs???

I know, I know: his interests have shifted and he going to be a guru in the international travel/archaeology/astrology/tai chi/martial arts/marihuana/buddhism/asian and western culture/forged manufacturing/and-everything-that-shows-up-on-google
field. Too bad us f**k tards and little bitches just can not grasp that great mind of his.
What a joke...I'm done with this sorry racist idiot...it was fun for a while to follow his little antics but now he is just boring. He can't even put up a good fight!
Old 04-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

His idea of a 'good fight' is calling people names. But hey, we don't have to necessarily post junk about him . . . I'm here! Actually, I have grown to really like some of the folks in this part of the forum. Because it's relatively small by comparison to the rest of the forum, I get to chat and joke with you guys regularly. So some good has come of amidst all this other stuff.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:51 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

"But hey, we don't have to necessarily post junk about him . . ."

Bonnie,
A little late for that...he has (and had) it coming
Old 04-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by LoanWolf
I almost feel sorry for him because he is so disconnected from the real world....he seems to think he is a race driver when all he has to show for is years and years of driver's education events which led to one attempt at grass roots racing in which he totalled two cars. Has he even won anything ever at any level??? Does he hold any competition licenses for any racing organizations or even just car clubs???

I know, I know: his interests have shifted and he going to be a guru in the international travel/archaeology/astrology/tai chi/martial arts/marihuana/buddhism/asian and western culture/forged manufacturing/and-everything-that-shows-up-on-google
field. Too bad us f**k tards and little bitches just can not grasp that great mind of his.
What a joke...I'm done with this sorry racist idiot...it was fun for a while to follow his little antics but now he is just boring. He can't even put up a good fight!
Hey, the LoanWolf has pointed out a significant change in the Zoo Keeper ranks! For a while, it was just your run-of-the-mill F*cktards, excellently as they were. NOW, we have F*cktards and little bitches....and the little bitch is really under his skin...with facts and in your face smack-down talk, aka THE TRUTH!

Welcome little bitch to our fun little Zoo, where we all take turns poking the stick at the Red-Assed Baboon known as Dung Boy.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Wow, I've never been referred to as a 'bitch' this much since I was on a bowling league. ROFL.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:36 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

The Bonster has arrived!!! To be personally attacked by GR means you were accepted into the Honor Roll!
Congratulations,Bonnie!!!!!
Old 04-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bonster
Wow, I've never been referred to as a 'bitch' this much since I was on a bowling league. ROFL.
Dung Boy hasn't been referred to as a "bitch" that much either....since his parents puled him out of North Beach!
Old 04-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Bah. Send White Castles and philly cheesesteaks from Hoagie Haven (can you tell I went to Princeton?). NOW! ROFL.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:28 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
So here is a legitimate and polite question for Frank (see, I even use his real name to show respect).

When you speak about Americans, are you a citizen of this country and part of "The Americans" or are you here as our guest?
I became a citizen in 1999.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

How come it took so long? Didn't you say you moved here when you were something like 10? I heard that the citizenship test was tough, but sheesh! I guess that's a good thing, though. All we need are more dummies here. In California, we put all the dummies in Rio Linda, lol.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:44 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Hmm, we became citizens via. family sponsorship... so there's a huge long list waiting period... it just takes time. Making investments would be faster way but it's not like we have million bucks sitting around to do buy the citizenships...

Quick Reply: If you don't like the USA . . .