Notices

I've been busy - can someone update me on activity here?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueJay73
aYa'll are discussing Dopler Shifts and animal conservation issues.
Animal conservation...we are preserving the one and only Ghetto so that everyone can stop by and see him perform his circus tricks!
Old 04-09-2007, 05:36 PM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A mirror does not slow light it reflects it, lenses and gravity bend it prisms refract it according to its wavelengths. Doppler shift is light speed relative to you and the light source, the light is at full speed you or the source is moving towards or away from each other. The added movement changes the relative speed. You can slow light down some! It has been done and measured. Geek stuff over, back to spitting on the jiz monkey
Frank don't fool your self you are the monkey we all poke at and stand back out of range and watch you make and throw your poo around because that is all you can do. You can say anything you like but have no VOICE at all. You are only here in a made cage for us to taunt and laugh AT. You are the Fools Fool and Village Idiot all in one and truly world class clueless. You are not playing us, you are a plaything for us that continues to run regardless of how you are kicked around. You are only here because we all gathered up and asked for this little electronic cage be made for you. You have no way in but you do have a way out. You can leave for good. Ah yes, I remember now the little orange haired, thumbs up **** eating grin picture posting, jock sniffing screech monkey craves any attention. My 2 year old does too. He does things he knows is wrong so we will react to him. I worry not as he will grow out of it in 6 months or so along with pooping in his pants just like his big sister. You on the other hand never will. You are destined and determined to keep yourself in this sad little virtual spit and poo covered cage for us all to look at laugh at and use as a world class example of what not to be. BTW world class in this frame of reference is not a good thing. I know you will think otherwise.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Thanks for the cool description Kurt. I didn't feel like getting out a physics book. Obviously, I've forgotten most of what I learned because sadly, I don't get a chance to really use it much. It wasn't geek stuff, either -- it was cool.

My point was, whether someone knows this stuff or not does not dictate whether they have a low or a high i.q.. Some folks do well at math, some at science, some at English, and some . . . well, is mud slinging a collegiate subject?
Old 04-09-2007, 11:39 PM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

a Frank Lin thread with a point? I though the point was poking the orange haried screech monkey with poopy hands.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Lol, Kurt. Some of us just never give up, I guess. I try to explain things sometimes, in hopes that someone will get it. It's in my nature, I guess.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:27 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

diamond.

Quick Reply: I've been busy - can someone update me on activity here?