What Others Have Said About GR

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Others Have Said About GR

I was bored, watching t.v. between the NASCAR race and the basketball championships, and thought I'd research GR to make sure it wasn't just this forum that had a negative opinion of him. I noticed that he just signed up for a bunch of other groups, too. I feel for those people. Here's what I came across after about ten minutes. That's about all the time I wanted to commit.

From Audi World forum:

"Half the people here are channeling GhettoRacer...as nobody has posted really stupid stuff in a long time...but they're filling up the void here quickly."

From Empty Flower (Martial Arts related) forum:

on Feb 22nd, 2007, 12:34pm, ghettoracer wrote:
You guys are ****ing retarded. Do you even know where Ba Qua comes from? It comes from Dao, Lao Tzu. There are lot of technical vocabs. I've had it with you dumb asses. So here it is, **** you. And good luck on your journey. Our culture is far to precious and deep for you to truly appreciate. Maybe when you are ready you will find the right master(s). As for my journey, it has just begun, and I've got 3 great teachers. Buh bye.

Here are some replies:

“You know.....after telling us all that "si - xiang" literally means "4 elephants" you are really in no place to be calling anyone a dumbass.”

“Wow, guess he told us. Maybe we just didn't show him the respect he deserved. Nah, he was just a jerkoff who likes to drop names and act like "the truly awakened" one. Nap time junior, don't forget your bottle.”

“I think this might be the first time I've ever seriously wanted to seriously kick the **** out of someone I've never actually met. Congratulations GR, your troll-fu is strong.”

From the rcrewracing forum:

“white bitch, you should know that if you don't take a dumpsky, you may eventually start vomitting ****.. it's true.”

From pfmfi Forum:

“Frank has taken it to extremes on MANY boards in the past 2 months. He even got a 1 week ban on Hybrid.jp!”

On rr-ax forum:

“.RJ - 2006-12-15 1:20 PM

Who wants to start a pool on when Ghettoracer shows up here and pleads his sob story of persecution?
Nothing against you .RJ.... but who really gives a **** about him?”

“He's been racing for awhile now. Everyone knows open-tracking = racing.”

AMAZING! We are not the only ones who have to witness his cursing and insults. And you guys thought you were special.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:54 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

The one on empty flower is hilarious. I checked it out and it looks like he postwhored it up trying to say he knew more about that stuff than the people who ran thte board. Typical Frankie.

Out of a 100,000 sperm he was the fastest. Amazing.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Yeah, I noticed it, too, Joe. And he's only been a member of that forum for a few months! The name dropping thing seems to be a consisten thread for Frank, too, which is typically met the same way it is met here. You don't get famous or become a pro driver by who you know -- it's what YOU know.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

As many have said in the past, Dung Pile is neither intelligent, knowledgeable, experienced or capable when it comes to ANYTHING...so, he tries to cover that up by being consistent, but his lies catch up to him in very short time because he is just to low in intelligence level to track the most simple lies that he tells. He also moves on to other boards on the Internet when the heat gets too much for him.

He may be the biggest LOSER I have come across in a while...and there is a lot of competition out there!
Old 03-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Bonster - He's been laughed and ridiculed off of SpecMiata.com, Honda Tech, and multiple other boards. It's amazing how many internet boards are unenlightened and "misunderstand" GR.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:23 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

You have lots of time to burn Bonni! haha. search for frank m. lin and you will find things dated from early 1990's.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Frank, I'm way, WAY too lazy for that. Heck, I don't even spend that much time looking up ME. Lol. I do look though, in case somebody is misrepresenting T.E.A.M. Racing or something. So far, I've been lucky. And yeah, I was kinda bored. Nothing but basketball all weekend! Unless you like info-mercials . . . plenty of those, too. If my car parts had come in, I'd have far rather been working on the car.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:37 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

btw, it's really not cool... when you are taking quotes from various of place/threadss like that. if you going to do that, you really should be putting up links to the threads. it gets really easy for things to be taken out of context.... you have NO idea what my relationships with some of these guys' are (ie, hybrids, rcrew...). some I know on the net for 10+ years... and we trash talk for fun all the times. take emptyflower for example, you got a bunch of MMA wannabe's, who just wants to fight. they want to study martial arts but they don't want to really get into it... ahhh what the hell, that's whole another story. blah....
Old 03-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Francis is peddling Dung in super-size loads now! It is always somebody else's fault, or taken out of context, etc. when Dung The Liar is caught at his worst! Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.....
Old 03-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Okay, Frank, you might be right. I suppose I should have included the thread link. I just didn't think about it. But at least I did include the forum title, so that folks do have the chance to go and look at the whole story. From what I saw, NONE of the posts I quoted were just kidding around. I didn't quote some of the things you said, for instance. It seems that you've upset a few folks. Oh, well. Last I heard, you don't really worry about what they say about you. You're tougher than me . . . I do worry about what folks might say about me. Then again, I run a business, so I gotta watch my rear.

So if I used poor forum posting ediquette, I do apologize. Moral -- don't let me get bored! ROFL.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:37 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

It's alright. It's the internet...
Old 03-18-2007, 10:42 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

You have a great sense of humor at times, Frank. Good on ya! One thing that is good about folks pointing out your flaws, or whatever, is that it gives you a chance to become a better person, etc.. If you EVER see or hear of anything bad said about me, do tell. I'd want to know. I am usually a polite person, and sometimes learning that I have done something wrong (like posting this stuff without supplying applicable thread links), I want to know. HAVE you heard anything negative about me? Anybody? Gosh! I hope not, but anything is possible, that's for sure.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:45 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
btw, it's really not cool... when you are taking quotes from various of place/threadss like that. if you going to do that, you really should be putting up links to the threads. it gets really easy for things to be taken out of context.... you have NO idea what my relationships with some of these guys' are (ie, hybrids, rcrew...). some I know on the net for 10+ years... and we trash talk for fun all the times. take emptyflower for example, you got a bunch of MMA wannabe's, who just wants to fight. they want to study martial arts but they don't want to really get into it... ahhh what the hell, that's whole another story. blah....

Oh, grow a set, you whiny bitch.

You bragged about Auberlen, Stanton, Sofronas, Outapolik, et al. I asked them about you. They all said the same thing..... Can you guess what it was?

HINT: it directly contradicted your claims
Old 03-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Yeah, Frank . . . never name drop famous people. Eventually, one of us will actually know them. Then you will look bad.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:05 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

*shrug* I never lied about knowing or spending time with these ppl that I've mentioned. I never said they are my best friends and we know each other very well... etc.

Quick Reply: What Others Have Said About GR