Notices

A new photo has surfaced...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 10:26 PM
drh
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hmm, I might have to lurk here a bit more.
I am an admin on another website and we have our own red headed stepchild named FredMaxwell aka: FredSanford.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
That photo is pathetic. When you think about it, the orange or pink hair is GhettoRacist's equivalent of a comb-over.

Sunday, I'm going to be laughing til Tuesday
Old 03-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
Oh, I'm sure you have been "with him since 2001"....you are his male prostitute, his butt boy, and brag about it????? I like the look on his face.......Caption: "It is bad enough being seen with you in public Bitch, now you go and act like a 15 year old?".

Get a load of the look Lederman is giving the pink haired poofdah...
Old 03-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
I swear he is calculating the odds of getting away with jamming a fork in his temple.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:30 AM
weneversleep
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Left = Michael Lederman from Motorsports Club of Beverlly Hills. If anybody is bored and want to tell him what a **** head I am, be my guest. Ask him if he gives a damn about the Internet. LOL. I've been with him since 2001 I think... our clients from there LOVES me. I helped this guy Roy out few years ago in his 550 bhp 996 TT... he came out last year in CGT. I asked to cruise the cars for bragging rights to my friends... he handed me the keys no question asked and told me to just take the car out. I gave his friend a ride for few laps... CGT = one of the sweetest sounding car. Did 160 mph on the front straight taking it pretty easy. Cort Wagner saw 180 mph on the front straight earlier that day... damn!!
Do we care? I've been reading through your old threads, and it seems like you always have to brag about who you know and who you've talked to. Why? Are you that insecure in your own identity that you always have to identify with other people in everything that you say?
Old 03-13-2007, 02:30 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

You care enough to comment obviously... The point of it is (damn, do I have to explain everything? you guys are dumb...) some ppl here try to influence and talk **** all the times about me. Try that with Michael, see if he give a **** about the Internet. That was my point. I think you better go back into lurking mode son. The more you speak the more you seem like just yet another turd/tard...
Old 03-13-2007, 08:10 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You care enough to comment obviously... The point of it is (damn, do I have to explain everything? you guys are dumb...) some ppl here try to influence and talk **** all the times about me. Try that with Michael, see if he give a **** about the Internet. That was my point. I think you better go back into lurking mode son. The more you speak the more you seem like just yet another turd/tard...
Originally Posted by 1957 356
BTW, Frank since you are a student of Buddhism I'm sure you've memorized the teachings of the Eightfold path. To say your life and actions violate many of the core principals would be a profound understatement. Don't forget that 3 of the 8 are guidelines for ethical conduct. Let's take a look at just one, although we could use any one of the 8:

3. Right Speech

Right speech is the first principle of ethical conduct in the eightfold path. Ethical conduct is viewed as a guideline to moral discipline, which supports the other principles of the path. This aspect is not self-sufficient, however, essential, because mental purification can only be achieved through the cultivation of ethical conduct. The importance of speech in the context of Buddhist ethics is obvious: words can break or save lives, make enemies or friends, start war or create peace. Buddha explained right speech as follows: 1. to abstain from false speech, especially not to tell deliberate lies and not to speak deceitfully, 2. to abstain from slanderous speech and not to use words maliciously against others, 3. to abstain from harsh words that offend or hurt others, and 4. to abstain from idle chatter that lacks purpose or depth. Positively phrased, this means to tell the truth, to speak friendly, warm, and gently and to talk only when necessary.

So, let's talk about the last sentence here and how it guides your life. Or, are your constant references to Eastern religion and philosophy as big a sham as your droving?
Old 03-13-2007, 08:45 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

The more you speak the more you seem like just yet another turd/tard...
It seems that everyone you encounter on the web is just another turd/tard. What is the common denominator in all of this?
Old 03-13-2007, 08:48 AM
Nathan Muir
Advanced

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
"I'm gonna gets dis knuckelhead wacked just to gets rid of him".

What a total ******.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I wonder when tis fool will ever realize that this has nothing to do with "Michael", it is all about Dung and his total insecurity, which causes him to continuously post pictures of others sitting by Ding Dong Dung. No need to "try it" with Lederer, as he isn't the Dung Pile fool spending all his time on the internet talking about what he is "going to do". HE STFU and goes and does it....Ding Dong Dung practices his typing and running his mouth!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Nathan Muir
"I'm gonna gets dis knuckelhead wacked just to gets rid of him".

What a total ******.

Seriously.

The utter disgust on his face is palpable...as if the pink hayered poofah were mere dog**** on his shoe.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:35 AM
weneversleep
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know, I'm even done lurking around these threads. I stumbled upon the original 3-year-old thread about your "open letter", read through that (over a period of days).... now, I think that I'm "caught up" in the whole saga. It was originally curiosity, then entertainment, and now, it's just pathetic. I get why this forum exists now.

Sad. Just very sad. You guys have fun playing with the monkey in his zoo. I think he's beyond saving.

(although, now that I'm "hooked", will I be able to stop looking at the monkey myself?)
Old 03-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by weneversleep
You know, I'm even done lurking around these threads. I stumbled upon the original 3-year-old thread about your "open letter", read through that (over a period of days).... now, I think that I'm "caught up" in the whole saga. It was originally curiosity, then entertainment, and now, it's just pathetic. I get why this forum exists now.

Sad. Just very sad. You guys have fun playing with the monkey in his zoo. I think he's beyond saving.

(although, now that I'm "hooked", will I be able to stop looking at the monkey myself?)
I can understand your thoughts completely. One correction....it is our Zoo, Ding Dong Dung is just the red-assed Baboon in the cage. If you stick around, you will see his daily performance of spittle-spewing profanity fits!
Old 03-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Frank . . . I would not be so worried about what Michael thinks about what WE said . . . I'd be worried about what he might think if he read what YOU have said. I personally would never take what these folks say about you into account -- I would, however (and have), take what YOU say into consideration. THAT is a case where the Internet CAN have an impact on your reputation.

Moral? Look before you hit that "submit" button.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Bonster
Frank . . . I would not be so worried about what Michael thinks about what WE said . . . I'd be worried about what he might think if he read what YOU have said. I personally would never take what these folks say about you into account -- I would, however (and have), take what YOU say into consideration. THAT is a case where the Internet CAN have an impact on your reputation.

Moral? Look before you hit that "submit" button.

ding ding ding

We have a winner. folks!!

Quick Reply: A new photo has surfaced...