Paging Mike in Chi

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Paging Mike in Chi

Mike, something needs to be done. Things are getting very lopsided. We need to get back to the idea of an advocate for GR. He's getting killed right now with some of the recent additions joining in the fun. Let's revive the idea of a rotation of advocates or some other system to help with his defense. What do you think?
Old 03-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think GhettoeDung has figured out a way to post as "1957 356"! No wait! THAT would require some level of intelligence on his part....forget it!
Old 03-10-2007, 08:27 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried to help him out but certain powers that be closed that channel.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Here's the thing Bob. It's going to get so lopsided that eventually he will wake from his dream state and head for the hills. We can't let that happen. It's not in our best interest. I need something to do at work everyday. How about you take the first watch???
Old 03-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Ok, don't anybody touch my Dung Pile. It is just sitting here stinking, and doesn't want to be bothered. It is thinking up its next self serving lies....and it doesn't think very quickly, if at all.

How is that?
Old 03-10-2007, 08:39 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

*yawn* keep on congratulating on yourselves. i chose to limit my time here. it's not because i can't win my battles... well, in some ways, yes, i can't win because the **** tards/turds are too ignorant to ever learn.... anyways, this is getting tiresome. the **** talking goes no where. i'm still me, you are still you and we still think each other as poop heads. wooooopie ****in' doooooooo. life goes on.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

So, for the 4th day in a row, after responding to every post in every thread, DungHeap is going to tell us that he "chose to limit my time here"! He is becoming a bigger laugh every day!
Old 03-10-2007, 08:47 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

dunno what you did on sat but... i went to yoyogi park to play hoop all day (11am to 6:30 pm) until the sun went down. then, went to training in Akubai with Arkuzawa san for 2 hours... got home at 1 am and passed out. missed my appointment with CMT (Country Music TV) 's casting lady about a documentary show... but I think we'll probably get in still. Hahaha... this is gonna be fun.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Still limiting your time here Dung?

I trained with Mojo Nixon, and spent part of the day refreshing there.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:49 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

you're such as dumb ****ing retarded ***. if i replied to everypost then my post count in last 4 days should be 1/2 of all total posts in the last 4 days. that's not the case now is it you stupid ****ing ***.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

It's the amount of inane repsonses (primarily swears) that have me concerned. Either this is a great display of rope a dope or he's getting near the edge. Maybe I'm over reacting, but let's not kill the goose that lays the golden eggs (literally).
Old 03-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

WOW! Under his skin before 8m EST. Is that my new record????? I can see the snot bubbles now!
Old 03-10-2007, 09:17 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

No son, my mood is the same. But... if you have wrenched on your cars you will know this... cussing doens't usually do ****, but it does make you feel better. lol.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:18 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bull
WOW! Under his skin before 8m EST. Is that my new record????? I can see the snot bubbles now!
Wow you are very good at sucking your own dick. Heck, I think you're the only one i know that can kiss your own ***.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Hey Frank, can you please try to keep down on the cursing a bit? I know I don't really have the right to ask, but it definitely makes it hard to read your posts and still think you a decent fellow. This whole time that I've been visiting, I never spoke that way to you or anybody else. And hopefully I never insulted anyone, either. Yeah, I had to make a decision about our instructor program, but that shouldn't be taken as an insult. You can call it my loss if you want. But I think that if you want to ever get out from under this cloud of public humiliation, it's probably going to have to start with you cursing less, and posting more educated responses. Do you know what I mean? Hopefully that made sense. And don't anybody go flaiming me. I just think that Frank is not acting here the way he would in person is all, and I think that there is still a chance that he might learn from some of his mistakes. No guarantees, though.

Putting on my firesuit now.

Quick Reply: Paging Mike in Chi