Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, it's the smuggler's blues.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:59 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
***Or in the picture with him. And by the way Frank, you are NOT God. I believe in God . . . quite firmly in fact. I take offense to your statement. You are not a deity of any sort, any more than any of us are. You can call yourself cool, the 'boss', anything you want . . . but beware to never call yourself 'God'. And if you happen to believe in God, beware also that He doesn't take it lightly that you speak of yourself in that manner. FYI . . .
God lives in all of us... we are all sons of God... depending on what religion you believe in. I don't believe in ANY religion but as I study research more, I am leaning more towards the possibilities that yes, we are really engineered. Now, why were we engineered and what we are made for is left to be answered. Nobody has answers except some ppl who are enlightened. But they can not tell us what to do or experience because EACH one of us need to experience it ourselves... which is why I'm training is multiple disciplines.

Religions are created to control the masses IMO... the history clears shows that... look at all the wars that happened in the name of religion.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:02 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by 1957 356
Oh the delicious irony. Here's the thing Frank, it's your concern for how others perceive you that shapes your behavoir (the same is true for anyone not just you). You think that you are a free thinker and that no one can influence you but the very act of thinking that way is the wearing of a well worn suit. Someone who truly believed that they were the master of their own universe (and no one who took a slight pause to consider it would) would never make the comments you have because doing so is the best example that in fact the opposite is true. I'm afraid you are a textbook case. What you percieve to be freeing your mind is nothing more than adopting a role that countless people have played before you. Someone who was truly interested in an introspective life would never post on a message board. What would be the point?
Cause i'm edumacating the dumb asses that needs to be educated? I'm passionate about everything I do. Yes you are right, there maybe a point in time where I go off deep in the mountains to contemplate more but I enjoy modern live very much. I love kids, I love my family and friends, and above all, I love putting the smack down and this forum I have the complete freedom to do so now that G-R-Forum has been created.... Obviously ppl read my ****s... even if they just laugh their asses off. But it's ok, I'm laughing at/with them.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

I can appreciate your statement that "God lives in all of us." But that still doesn't mean you can claim you ARE God. And while we are all God's children (at least in some beliefs), there is only ONE true Son of God. Just a little correcton.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:06 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

scroll down, I believe I said I'm "like" god. ie, have his features... lol. in the bible didn't it say something like we are molded just like him? bah! stop nick picking bonni. humph.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

You're right, Frank, you did say "like God." I stand corrected. And yes, in the Bible it is said that we were all "molded in God's likeness." I guess that means He has a racecar?
Old 03-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,667 Likes on 860 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Looks like the tangerine topped teabagger has a fully sponsored race ride for the season that none of us knew about:

This is worth a repost....

Quick Reply: NEWS FLASH: Francis has a sponsored ride