Notices

GT40 = nice...

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 02:00 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
The only time he is fast is when he is backpedaling.

He has been banned by the best.

He is all mouth, and no spine.

He is a hypocrite.

Talks the talk, Backpedals the walk.

He can't count to seventeen.

He is easily manipulated.

He is utterly lacking in creativity.

He is repetitive to the point of boredom.

He is egotistical without basis.

He is delusional.

He is a racist.

Once again he has proven himself witless..

He is dum.

And with 18 bucks for a Rennlist membership, you too can own him.
So papa chi, how is the ghetto-ownage with rennlist memership any different than with out?? Ie, anybody can claim ownage, based on the weak sauce definition by the tards/turds. Can't explain your now can you?
Old 03-08-2007, 02:01 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
It's nice to know you can handle your self BW. Sweet. ^__^
corrected
Stop hitting on Bonni... She is too cool for me.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:02 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh crap . . . maybe I should delete those posts about the PIR incident. I hope you all don't think I'm a careless racer or anything. It's just that with the adrenaline of my first contact, and with the car owner being so mad at one of his rivals, I went with it. Trust me, I'll never do it again. My back did not appreciate the outcome. Thank God for Hans. If you all knew the guy, who I won't mention in concern for him attacking me at the races, you might have done the same. This car had a brand new Rebello engine, etc.. The owner was pretty tee-d off when he hit me. MORAL OF THE STORY -- don't always listen to the car owner. Lol.

BW
Old 03-08-2007, 02:04 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Anxiously awaiting the flaming of the PIR incident. Should I have ignored the car owner? Yeah, I probably should have. It's not like I couldn't have passed the guy in turn 7 on the back stretch by the orchards. Dang it, I feel bad about doing that. Grrrr. Never again.

BW
Old 03-08-2007, 02:07 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

So papa chi, how is the ghetto-ownage with rennlist memership any different than with out?? Ie, anybody can claim ownage, based on the weak sauce definition by the tards/turds. Can't explain your now can you?
huh?
Frank can scratch all he wants, the problem is just too far under his skin to get at... And it's tormenting him so much, he can't even make sense.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:11 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

<scratching head> Yeah, I kinda don't get that one either, Frank. I know your English isn't *perfect*, none of us really are. But please review the post and explain. I know I'm kinda curious.

BW
Old 03-08-2007, 02:25 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Okay, first, define what ownage of GR is. Is it just matter of claiming? Is it the trash talking?

2nd, if it's just matter of trash talking... why do they have to become a paying rennlist member when anybody can post here? Unless this sub forum is restricted to paying members only. (gee, now there's an idea, GR can in directly contribute by giving paying members a side benefit - take your anger out at GR!!! what a concept!!).
Old 03-08-2007, 02:28 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

The ONLY ppl that remotely own me = John D. and other moderators because the power to do so. But even then, it's not true ownage... that is just moderation/censorship. The turds/tards own a fat lip and finger, that's about it.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:28 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bonster
Lol. I saw that thread, Mike. I'm staying out of that one. I tease, but I try really hard not to insult. I save those moments for situations like the Pro Race with SCCA I went to and got punted HARD. You guys would not believe the transformation from a lady to a downright foul-mouthed <insert noun here>. By the way . . . I got the guy back, literally at the advice of the car's owner. I could not believe he recommended a pay back. So I carefully punted him back, in the same turn (three at PIR -- the esses/chicane after the festival of turns and the main straight). I wound up dropping from 3rd to 4th, he wound up 6th. It just doesn't pay to mess with nice people. Lol.

BW
Why, you're HWFMR material, young lady.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:32 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Am I keep you awake papa chi? Or is your blue ***** keep you awake? I don't think you have a chance with BW...
Old 03-08-2007, 02:34 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Me??? Young??? Cool beans! BTW, since someone brought it up, I just bought a one year membership, as I feel the Rennlist is a valueable forum especially for Porsche owners. I had a student last year with a showroom quality light brown 1977 911 Targa . . . she named is "Skippy" (like the peanut butter). She and her husband both own Porsches, each with the Rennlist decal prominently displayed. I'm in a lot of car clubs . . . but putting a Rennlist or say, Corvette club decal on a Spec Miata would be . . . ummm . . . maybe a little out of place. So now you all know that you have another $17.95 worth of support to keep this forum up and running. You guys are great.

BW
Old 03-08-2007, 02:35 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh good Lord, Frank. Seriously, I don't see Mike's posts as hitting on me. And even if he did, who says it isn't fun anway? Lol. I doubt very much he'll have any pain in any region from posting to someone he's never even physically met. You're just being plain silly. And it's not like I'm a 'hottie' anyway.

BW
Old 03-08-2007, 02:45 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

PS -- as a joke . . . Frank, I'm not sure he doesn't have a chance . . . he owns four Porsches, one with the Racers Group ( a HUGE operation here in at least California of Porsches). Heck Mike, I bet I've met you if you are out here. I've seen the HUGE rig a few times at mostly NASA races.

BW
Old 03-08-2007, 02:47 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bonster
Me??? Young??? Cool beans! BTW, since someone brought it up, I just bought a one year membership, as I feel the Rennlist is a valueable forum especially for Porsche owners. I had a student last year with a showroom quality light brown 1977 911 Targa . . . she named is "Skippy" (like the peanut butter). She and her husband both own Porsches, each with the Rennlist decal prominently displayed. I'm in a lot of car clubs . . . but putting a Rennlist or say, Corvette club decal on a Spec Miata would be . . . ummm . . . maybe a little out of place. So now you all know that you have another $17.95 worth of support to keep this forum up and running. You guys are great.

BW
Thanks for helping John cover the cost of keeping Rennlist going, Bonnie.

What I really find hard to believe are the people with more than 500 posts who actively participate in Rennlist, yet can't part with $18 bucks to keep it going.

18 bucks is nothing. Why a three year membership is only the price of a Del Sol. (But not one with race numbers on it for daily driving. that would cost another $54)
Old 03-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Yeah, I only do annual memberships. I am involved with a LOT of car club forums, so I gotta keep the costs down when I can as an event organizer. I try to do all I can to support the forums I post on. Right now, I am a paid member for the Corvette forum, the miata.net forum, the s2kca forum, the nsxca forum, and a few others. I figure I should do this, as I do occasionally advertise our track days. It's only fair.

BW

Quick Reply: GT40 = nice...