Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This I want to hear!

What is the beef?
Old 03-03-2007, 12:11 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I assume idiot VR is requesting the story again. The Harris Ranch story is tucked inside Facts of Fiction article:

http://www.ghettoracer.com/articles/...-fiction.shtml

Short funny story - after a track day at BW (I believe it was a TQ @ BW event), I was having dinner with several fellow TQ instructors at Harris Ranch the stake place off I-5, I got hit up by a guy in parking lot who walked up to strike up a conversation. I thought this guy was a fellow racer or something. I was so tired from a long track day that I was experiencing serious brain fade as I sat in the parking lot trying to get over food head was really slow in recognize I was getting hit on... He asked what I was up to and I expressed that I still had a long drive home (about 2 hours to go). He offered me "a warm and cozy bed" and in my delusional state that sounded pretty good. I ask the guy, "do you own a hotel or something"? The guy was like, no. I then ask "Why do you offer free hotel hookup to strangers?" Are you just a super rich nice guy or what? What are you doing drinking wine and hanging out on the parking lot for?" The guy says "well, I'm checking out the scenery." I still didn't get it. I said to him "Huh? This is I-5, what scenery is there?" The guy says "I'm looking at it". I finally gets it. Ohh ****! I'm getting hit on... As sleepy as I originally was, he was quite awake now. I politely declines the invitation and gets on the road to drive home. I shared the story with his friends on PDC list for good kicks. For the record I am not gay but I'm not against people who are.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:12 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

As sleepy as I originally was, he was quite awake now. needs to be corrected to
As sleepy as I originally was, I was quite awake now.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:29 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,412 Likes on 754 Posts

Originally Posted by Colm
This I want to hear!

What is the beef?

The correct question should be, "Where was the beef?"

I knew that Frankie would respond. Too bad he is leaving out a key part of the story, namely where he shacked up with the guy.

Not that there is anything wrong with this.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:46 AM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

Didn't he have something about "*****" in his signature?
Old 03-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I assume idiot VR is requesting the story again. The Harris Ranch story is tucked inside Facts of Fiction article:

http://www.ghettoracer.com/articles/...-fiction.shtml

Short funny story - after a track day at BW (I believe it was a TQ @ BW event), I was having dinner with several fellow TQ instructors at Harris Ranch the stake place off I-5, I got hit up by a guy in parking lot who walked up to strike up a conversation. I thought this guy was a fellow racer or something. I was so tired from a long track day that I was experiencing serious brain fade as I sat in the parking lot trying to get over food head was really slow in recognize I was getting hit on... He asked what I was up to and I expressed that I still had a long drive home (about 2 hours to go). He offered me "a warm and cozy bed" and in my delusional state that sounded pretty good. I ask the guy, "do you own a hotel or something"? The guy was like, no. I then ask "Why do you offer free hotel hookup to strangers?" Are you just a super rich nice guy or what? What are you doing drinking wine and hanging out on the parking lot for?" The guy says "well, I'm checking out the scenery." I still didn't get it. I said to him "Huh? This is I-5, what scenery is there?" The guy says "I'm looking at it". I finally gets it. Ohh ****! I'm getting hit on... As sleepy as I originally was, he was quite awake now. I politely declines the invitation and gets on the road to drive home. I shared the story with his friends on PDC list for good kicks. For the record I am not gay but I'm not against people who are.
What would make this story perfect would be if the hitter who was hitting on Frank was actually RyanZ06 (unbenownst to each other).
Old 03-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
What would make this story perfect would be if the hitter who was hitting on Frank was actually RyanZ06 (unbenownst to each other).
ding ding ding ding! The man has figured out the riddle!

Quick Reply: Harris Ranch stories