Notices

KIVA, a good non profit for micro loan...

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 09:26 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dr. Kowalski is an architectural/mechanical engineer who is a research assistant and Penn State working on indoor air quality. Dr. Kowalski is not an expert on hand-axes more of an avid fan.

What Dr. Kowalski has written on the web is nice but shouldn't be taken as an experts tale.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:14 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Frank

I visited the Dr. Kowalski's website.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/w/x/wxk116/maat/

You are violating so many of the 42 commandments of Ancient Egypt. Your life is an abomination.

Yet there didn't seem to be a commandment against back-pedaling in Ancient Egypt. Nor hypocricy.

In fact you could have been the High Priest of Hypocricy for the all the lands drained by the Nile.

You embrace Dr Kowalski (I hope only idealogically), yet you don't follow his principles of Anti-Capitalism.

You even have tea with that Capitalist Pig, Dr Suzuki, President of TOMEI.

Frank, are you a Capitalist or an Anti-Capitalist? A man of principle or a hypocrite.

And please do not backpedal.
I'm a Ghetto Erectus trying to evolve into Ghetto Sapian... I'm still learning about Capitalism and Anti-Capitalism. So I can not say yet... I have just found out about Dr. Kowalski 2 days ago, I can't say I know what he is about yet. I would like to meet him however...
Old 03-01-2007, 10:21 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bull
Ah, Weedhopper Dung Pile, aka Francis, is the ultimate in hypocrisy! He speaks of ancient Chinese ways, his ancestors, their spirits and the pursuit of the understanding of his spirit. Yet, Weedhopper is constantly doing exactly the opposite....he laughs at his elders, slings profanity at the wisdom of those who might be older than him (if 45 is old!), seeks material things in his life and worships those whom he believes to be "rich", and pursues the path of vanity and personal flattery. He is the anti-spirit of the true Chinese, and I believe that because of his actions in his life, the ancient spirits of his ancestors have snatched his spirit from his body...actually right out through the top of his turd shaped head, leaving the ugly burnt-orange hue on top!
There are THREE major school of Chiniese ways pass on through out the last hundreds if not thousands of years. The winner has been

1. Confucious, the "Ru" way, highly structured, and multi layered in society. This is what the Chinese has adopted. The BEST implementation is actually the Japanese...

2. Buddhism, from Indian originally but has distinctive Chinese flavor

3. Lao-Tsu, or the way of Dao. This school is the most FREE. Out of these three, I would say I'm the following of Dao more. However, the more I understand about Buddhism, the more I appreciate it. I still don't like Confucious, but I can see WHY he became the most popular. His sytem WORKS for the average person, who crave structure in their life. Out of all three, Dao is the hardest to comprehend. You can reach enlightenment in all three paths. In fact, you can reach enlightenment in all three paths (and many other ways too). However, that is the three major school of Chinese culture.

I respect the elders, I always have. But only if they deserve to be respected. You act like ****, I return it to you. Like I have repeated said, you show me respect, and I will show you mine. But **** in, **** out, garbage in, garbage out. You have only yourself to blame for no respect from me.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I guess maybe you do belong to the ****-tards club. You talking **** about that article when you did not even read it? Dr. Kowalski is well respected and he is highly knowledgeable and educated. What the **** do you know? You are a ****ing lawyer. For all I know, you could be just a blood sucker.

I love it when this Moron with the Mango Mullet starts going down the profanity path. The sure sign of a weak mind with no case.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

CORRECTED. Tells us all we need to know abotu the Tangerine Topped Teabagger.

I've thought communism in a perfect world should work well. I am a GREAT tool...
Old 03-01-2007, 10:55 AM
jgrant
Burning Brakes

I envision a spastic twitch to go along with it... makes it that much more entertaining.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There are THREE major school of Chiniese ways pass on through out the last hundreds if not thousands of years. The winner has been

1. Confucious, the "Ru" way, highly structured, and multi layered in society. This is what the Chinese has adopted. The BEST implementation is actually the Japanese...

2. Buddhism, from Indian originally but has distinctive Chinese flavor

3. Lao-Tsu, or the way of Dao. This school is the most FREE. Out of these three, I would say I'm the following of Dao more. However, the more I understand about Buddhism, the more I appreciate it. I still don't like Confucious, but I can see WHY he became the most popular. His sytem WORKS for the average person, who crave structure in their life. Out of all three, Dao is the hardest to comprehend. You can reach enlightenment in all three paths. In fact, you can reach enlightenment in all three paths (and many other ways too). However, that is the three major school of Chinese culture.

I respect the elders, I always have. But only if they deserve to be respected. You act like ****, I return it to you. Like I have repeated said, you show me respect, and I will show you mine. But **** in, **** out, garbage in, garbage out. You have only yourself to blame for no respect from me.
Oh good, you are still reading my posts. Does this Ghetto eRectumus even know the meaning of ignore?????

Now G-eR, while you are visiting the dominant Asian culture, go forth to the ancient city of Nara, where you will learn much if you study hard...OK, you will need someone to explain it all to you, but give it a try. Besides, you will be able to see the world's largest Buda while you are there...if they will allow you to enter (cover the Cow Pie on your head first).
Old 03-01-2007, 01:39 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I can't fully ignore you because of my awesome peripheral vision. Now, if John D. would give me access to the Ignore function, I would not hesitate to add you to the ignore list at all. Not for a split second. ( gee i sound like the guys from HEAT ) haha. incidentally that's one of my favorite movies.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:47 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Haha, what in the world? I'm not banned at any track, not even in your dreams.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Haha, what in the world? I'm not banned at any track, not even in your dreams.
No, just banned by the sanctioning groups that put on the events at those tracks.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:12 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Like I give a fawk about DE's... it's time to race. I'm tire of teaching... getting free seat time in exchange for instructing is no longer worth my time.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

That's because you have been told NEVER to come back to any of the groups for whom you have instructed, teabagger.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

This place is like Disney World - it's magic.

GR what do you stand for? Tell us one thing that defines you.

BTW, has anyone else noticed a similarity between our friend and the mighty gloved one (aka king of pop/child molestation)?
Old 03-01-2007, 06:39 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

One thing that defines me?? Too many, but I suppose my key signature is that I am free spirited and that I am kind hearted. However, you don't want want to mess with me as I have a dark side too. Unfortunately I can't say that I have met a soul mate yet, who understands what I am about. But I think I am gravitating towards the right crowd - weird, educated thinkers... I am finding that I have more in common with those people. I guess I'm a freak after all.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:42 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

btw, i went to look at where i keep my track stats...

Total track days instructing (first event instructing 7/2000): 152 days

I'm not going to be completely out of DE's just yet, it's just that I'm selective... I'll teach those who are willing to learn. If they don't want my help, fine. No big deal. It would be truly a waste of both of our times if we don't share the same philosophy.

Quick Reply: KIVA, a good non profit for micro loan...