Cool

With huge apologies to VW:

Drovers Wanted

Old 02-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
damn you guys are sooooo weak sauce. it's like elementary yo mama stuff. no creativity what so ever. you sad old men. hahah, just sad.
Frank can you come up with a better tee-shirt for yourself or the young lady you just met who consented to have her picture taken with you?

Come on, show us the real sauce...
Old 02-25-2007, 07:07 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mike, seems like there is just you left. Since I'm ignoring all the ****-tards... this place is getting boring. I hope you have enough wit left.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:03 AM
jester911
Drifting

It just isn't fair to match wits with an unarmed man. I use the term man very loosely.
It must be a good feeling knowing everyone else is wrong and you are right.
You show others no respect unless you feel you have something to gain from them.

The sad truth is it only shows you actually have no self-respect. You just don't realize it.

You can't elevate yourself by standing on someone else's back. You just don't understand that in trying to make others look smaller it only results in yourself looking that way.

I don't personally know any of the racers on this forum but I do know quite a few and have been to a lot of tracks. Without meeting these guys I can tell you if a fellow racer needed anything that most any of these guys would not hesitate to help and would not look for anything in return. Can you say that?

Making enemies in the world that you so desire to be a part of is definitely not the wisest path to take, No? You so want to be a great drover/racer but do you think you can do that not only by yourself but in spite of others? Guess what. It will never happen.
At the rate your going you will be banned from most race tracks and forums to boot. That is assuming you don't do yourself in with one of your ( I am totally in control) stunts at the track.

The brightest star always burns out first.

Okay, you can go back to your previous humor channel

Last edited by jester911; 02-25-2007 at 08:56 AM.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jester911
It just isn't fair to match wits with an unarmed man. I use the term man very loosely.
You show others no respect unless you feel you have something to gain from them.

The sad truth is it only shows you actually have no self-respect. You just don't realize it.

You can't elevate yourself by standing on someone else's back. You just don't understand that in trying to make others look smaller it only results in yourself looking that way.

I don't personally know any of the racers on this forum but I do know quite a few and have been to a lot of tracks. Without meeting these guys I can tell you if a fellow racer needed anything that most any of these guys would not hesitate to help and would not look for anything in return. Can you say that?

Making enemies in the world that you so desire to be a part of is definitely not the wisest path to take, No? You so want to be a great drover/racer but do you think you can do that not only by yourself but in spite of others? Guess what. It will never happen.
At the rate your going you will be banned from most race tracks and forums to boot. That is assuming you don't do yourself in with one of your ( I am totally in control) stunts at the track.

Okay, you can go back to your previous humor channel
Now THAT is going to require some interpretation for DP to even come close to understanding it! It makes too much sense for him to be able to grasp it on his own.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:16 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Hey Mike, seems like there is just you left. Since I'm ignoring all the ****-tards... this place is getting boring. I hope you have enough wit left.
Translation service says:

Hey Mike, looks like there is as if just you is left. Because I neglect possess obtain tastelessly with the tards... this place sexual intercourse. I hoped you have enough quick-wittedly are left over.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by jester911

Jester.

Excellent. But do you think it will fit on a T-shirt?
Old 02-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

In accordance with the rules, I will add the above to the Honor Roll.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:31 PM
jester911
Drifting

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Jester.

Excellent. But do you think it will fit on a T-shirt?
Well his shirt did say XXXXXL
Old 02-25-2007, 02:37 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

I think the administrators should go through and remove everyone from his ignore list since he has no control over it currently.

Also maybe we could get a moderator just for this forum so the others may focus on stuff that is truly important.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by cooleyjb
I think the administrators should go through and remove everyone from his ignore list since he has no control over it currently.

Also maybe we could get a moderator just for this forum so the others may focus on stuff that is truly important.
Do you think John D would make Frankie moderator, as a joke on us?

(moment's thought)

Naw
Old 02-25-2007, 03:14 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Do you think John D would make Frankie moderator, as a joke on us?
That thought make my kitty sad

Old 02-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

jb

that is great.

But you know VR is going to steal it as soon as he gets back from whereever he's been.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

He is out there somewhere picking up the pieces of a whacked Aerial Atom, most likely.

Can I be Moderator??? Huh, can I, can I??????
Old 03-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,696 Likes on 876 Posts

The moron with the mango mullet, among his friends:

Quick Reply: G-R Forum Humor Competition