Notices

Ohh YES, the Ariel Atom has arrived and is waiting for me to get home!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
dumb asses like you reacted predictably. i picked the pink girl bike on purpose, and i pose like that on purpose. i also did the Asian squat on purpose with the Fit/trophy pix. you **** took the bait as always. hahaha. losers.
I don't even know where to begin with this one.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

Originally Posted by 1957 356
I don't even know where to begin with this one.

Don't even bother. It puts the lotion on itself.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:58 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
I was being razzed by some of the HWFMR members, Frank, that my 'punishment' for using lame words should be to let you 'drove' my racecar. I am VERY picky about who drives my racecar . . . only two people besides me have ever driven it. THAT'S why (you need to read all the posts, not just mine) I posted that there'd be no way I'd let you 'drove' it. Nothing personal, really. It's just that I really don't want to have to repair or rebuild another racecar. It's a bitch. And frankly, if you think my car is boring, that's fine, and no offense taken. Am I proud of my racecar? Hell yeah, why wouldn't I be? And if you think it's such a 'weak sauce car' then why don't you prove it? I never see you even at HPDE days, let alone races. Don't talk the talk if you don't walk the walk. Until you get out there and shut me down, don't go calling my car weak. I have been down to 2:10:56 at Thunderhill (over the top of turn five, no bypass crap) . . . what's your best time? And that was W2W racing, not nice, open track as at a time attack / Solo 1 event. But to be honest, I probably wouldn't be able to do much better than that even if I did have the track to myself. I gots my limits, ya see (mostly I'm a chicken ****, lol).
good to hear i wasn't singled out. it's just that, i was totally joking about PMS but you seem to took that pretty seriously. but i guess that just struck a wrong nerve. anyh000...

Anyway, didn't mean to jump all over ya Frank, but you should know better than to even joke (though, your post didn't seem to appear as a joke) about someone's car. Notice I never called your car(s) weak. It would take a lot of convincing before I'd ever insult someone's ride. Well, unless it was an Aztec maybe. Those are pretty much open game in my book.
ohh come on, most ppl call Miata's gay little girly cars. little do they know SM's can lay down siiick as times. i was just messing about on they are boring cars. they are SUPER FUN. more fun than late 993/996 cars due to lighter weight.... just IMO of course. i have a thing for light/small cars.

Quick Reply: Ohh YES, the Ariel Atom has arrived and is waiting for me to get home!!!!