Notices

Redline/Modified mag Time Attack @ California Speedway Feb 11th 2007

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
By the April 28/29 event delsol will be turbo charged with about 300 whp. It will also get a cage but there will be some weight reduction so if it can be around 2400 w/driver and cage I'll be happy. Ideally I should put everything on a CRX but, in many ways it's cooler to do it in the delsol.
In other words, if Frank doesn't win the April 28/29 event, he will have been out driven by a driver in a SLOWER car.

It seems you've backed yourself into a hole here Frank. You complained that the reason you lost in the past was because of the car and then you bragged that your car will be faster than all of your competition at the next event. Better work hard on some new excuses for April.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
If you are on your way to Pro racing, shouldn't you have a higher skill level than someone screwing around in a Street Tuner competition? Surely you have the skills to make a lesser performing car go faster? You have 100's of track days, right? You just haven't been at the right place at the right time, or we would have seen you on the podium at the Sebring 12 Hour? Come on Frank...you say you're a better driver than everyone on this forum...which is it? Are you a better driver or on similar level to the guys that beat you? If you're on similar level, it seems like they are all WAY ahead of you on your quest to become a pro driver since they have "wins" in a Time Attack event for their resume.
As we see over and over, Dung Pile has trouble remembering the web of excuses and lies that he uses, so he is constantly contradicting himself or being backed into a corner....and he is the one backing himself into those corners!

When the heat gets hot enough, he will run away and start some other ridculous thread, pretending the previous fiasco never happened.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:50 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

If you are on your way to Pro racing, shouldn't you have a higher skill level than someone screwing around in a Street Tuner competition? Surely you have the skills to make a lesser performing car go faster? You have 100's of track days, right? You just haven't been at the right place at the right time, or we would have seen you on the podium at the Sebring 12 Hour? Come on Frank...you say you're a better driver than everyone on this forum...which is it? Are you a better driver or on similar level to the guys that beat you? If you're on similar level, it seems like they are all WAY ahead of you on your quest to become a pro driver since they have "wins" in a Time Attack event for their resume.
I'm confident about my skill level against anybody in any given production car; driving the same car. Since the Time Attack rules are very open, it's like comparing apples to oranges when it's a different car... there is far too many variables.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:55 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

In other words, if Frank doesn't win the April 28/29 event, he will have been out driven by a driver in a SLOWER car.

It seems you've backed yourself into a hole here Frank. You complained that the reason you lost in the past was because of the car and then you bragged that your car will be faster than all of your competition at the next event. Better work hard on some new excuses for April.
No dood, it's also marketing consideration. The EF chassis is much older (1988-1991)... the EG chassis spans from 1992-2000 and it is greater in numbers; the EG (Civic) and DC (Integra) chassis platform is identical except for wheelbase. From marketing stand point it makes more sense for AKMEE to be in the EG/DC segment. Racing a del Sol is also far more unique than the CRX chassis... these are the some of the reasons I'm running del Sol instead of a EF chassis car.

But that's where Project Tsukuba07 comes in... it is a EF Civic hatch back chassis that's acid dipped, and has a $6000 roll cage in it. Seam welded too. It will be the Unlimited Class Time Attack car. I'd go w2w in it, but I think the chassis is too nice should **** happens to it...

pretty siiick air brush work done to the car ehh?

http://www.ejlin.com/gallery/view_al...Name=tsukuba07
Old 03-26-2007, 07:03 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

I'm confident about my skill level against anybody in any given production car; driving the same car. Since the Time Attack rules are very open, it's like comparing apples to oranges when it's a different car... there is far too many variables.

That's some funny **** there folks.

Now how long until we can pull this post up and point out that Time Attack is a pointless place to show if you are good or not since the cars are so vastly different.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:50 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Now here is the essence of Dung Brains....he isn't really confident of ANYTHING about himself, otherwise he would go out and prove it in real RACING! Instead, he hides in a venue where "there is far to many variables" so that he has a handy list of excuses for why he SUCKS SO MUCH AT DROVING!
Old 03-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

No dood, it's also marketing consideration........................
Now Dung Breath shows that he knows another big word...but has no idea of the meaning! Marketing????? Sure, you are the Marketing God with your ability to go online and talk about how ill prepared your cars are, when you are trying to market tuning parts and equipment! The only really good Marketing that you seem to be consistently good at doing is the Marketing of yourself as the laughing-stock of the Internet!
Old 03-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

*yawn*
Boring Sidney, very boring.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:19 PM
jgrant
Burning Brakes

How the hell can you have a $6,000 cage?
Old 03-26-2007, 09:20 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bull
Now Dung Breath shows that he knows another big word...but has no idea of the meaning! Marketing????? Sure, you are the Marketing God with your ability to go online and talk about how ill prepared your cars are, when you are trying to market tuning parts and equipment! The only really good Marketing that you seem to be consistently good at doing is the Marketing of yourself as the laughing-stock of the Internet!
building a solid business takes time. AKMEE will be a successful brand. time will tell.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

time has told, you haven't been listening
Old 03-26-2007, 09:23 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by jgrant
acid dip $1800 aleady. full seam weld, cage fully integrated into A and B pillar, many gussets and plates are integrated to the cage. considering the total man hours that went into the chassis, $6000 is on the low side... the car is sponsored by L*CON. if billed by the hour it would be higher.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:46 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

I can get a FIA spec cage that I'd go rally in for less than 6K

Last edited by cooleyjb; 03-26-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

acid dip $1800 aleady. full seam weld, cage fully integrated into A and B pillar, many gussets and plates are integrated to the cage. considering the total man hours that went into the chassis, $6000 is on the low side... the car is sponsored by L*CON. if billed by the hour it would be higher.
Come on Dung, cut the crap! You are talking to people here who have done the same cages for YEARS...I have one now that is more than you describe.....and you are once again either lieing about the cost, or so ****ing Stupid that they took you to the cleaners like the Dung Haired Clown that they saw you to be! You pathetic little loser.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by jgrant
That doesn't sound all that expensive for an engineered and properly modeled cage that ties into subframes and suspension pickups...especially if it includes the price of an acid dip. Unfortunately, the cage in the car Ghetto posted looks rather lame from what I can see on the outside.

Quick Reply: Redline/Modified mag Time Attack @ California Speedway Feb 11th 2007