Redline/Modified mag Time Attack @ California Speedway Feb 11th 2007

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Take the 3rd place car, it is also a B16A engine just like my del Sol, however it is in the CRX chassis which makes it 300-350 lbs lighter. He was also on better tires...
Yeah those CRX's can be pretty quick...there's a chick up here in toronto with a CRX with a worked up B18 engine and a good suspension setup that runs a great time (helps that the car is gutted too).

were you running your B16 N/A or with a turbo kit?
Old 03-24-2007, 08:34 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

B16A NA, stock long block except for valvetrain, made about 188 whp. It's very strong for stock engine. Race weight was about 2425 lbs with driver. So not light at all (by Honda standard). The fastest street FWD car was also CRX, and powered by a built K24... so it's about 1900 lbs and 240+ whp... or more. It might've even been super charged (the rule is pretty much open).

By the April 28/29 event delsol will be turbo charged with about 300 whp. It will also get a cage but there will be some weight reduction so if it can be around 2400 w/driver and cage I'll be happy. Ideally I should put everything on a CRX but, in many ways it's cooler to do it in the delsol.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:35 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bull
You never run out of excuses, do you Dung Pants? No matter how many times you have to use the same old excuses, you still like the sound of them yourself Hop Sing!
I try to emulate you in that aspect... but your excuses are random... while mine are fact based.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts

"fact based"
Old 03-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,667 Likes on 860 Posts

Originally Posted by 1957 356
"fact based"

Old 03-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I try to emulate you in that aspect... but your excuses are random... while mine are fact based.
And you would do well to try to emulate me Hop Sing........

So, your excuses of lousy car prep, lousy droving skills, poor preparation in your life for your goals, are all facts? That is exactly what we have been telling you Dung Breath!
Old 03-24-2007, 09:54 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

it's not lousy car prep. we did the best we could under the time and budget restrains for the the time being. time is the biggest enemy. i'm often told i'm trying to do too much at once this year...

droving skills? i invented droving son. yall can't touch my droving.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:54 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Don't forget his restraining orders & cease and desist orders, too.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:58 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

it's not lousy car prep. we did the best we could under the time and budget restrains for the the time being. time is the biggest enemy. i'm often told i'm trying to do too much at once this year...

droving skills? i invented droving son. yall can't touch my droving.
Just more of the same excuses! who tells you that you are trying to do too much after doing NOTHING for 12 years Hop Sing? Your Mother might, but she is likely just trying to get you out of the country again....what did she give you???? Another.... $20 Dollar Love You Long Time?????
Old 03-24-2007, 09:58 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

BWHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2007, 09:59 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by 1957 356
"fact based"
i don't care who drove the car. even racing legends like Senna can not do what is physically impossible. it's not an excuse, it's a fact. ter delsol and 3rd place car (CRX) both have mildly modified 1.6 liter engine. but CRX is 300-350 lbs lighter and ran on better tires. cal spdway in field course is not a super fast track so aero might not come into play. but it is also another fact that CRX is much more aerodynamic than delso (about .30 Cd vs. .40 on delsol) and CRX also has small frontal area....

it is physically impossible for delsol to beat the crx assuming both drivers had similar skill levels.

but, i don't think the tards here understand what "facts" are... that's why they're always just talking **** retardless of the facts.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:00 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bull
Just more of the same excuses! who tells you that you are trying to do too much after doing NOTHING for 12 years Hop Sing? Your Mother might, but she is likely just trying to get you out of the country again....what did she give you???? Another.... $20 Dollar Love You Long Time?????
no, your mother did.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:13 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

i don't care who drove the car. even racing legends like Senna can not do what is physically impossible. it's not an excuse, it's a fact. ter delsol and 3rd place car (CRX) both have mildly modified 1.6 liter engine. but CRX is 300-350 lbs lighter and ran on better tires. cal spdway in field course is not a super fast track so aero might not come into play. but it is also another fact that CRX is much more aerodynamic than delso (about .30 Cd vs. .40 on delsol) and CRX also has small frontal area....
UH_OH, more lies and Dung Crap! The weight diff is listed by Honda at less than 200lbs, and the Cd of the Dumb Soul is far below .40! Sorry Hop Sing, i looked it up! In fact here is a review I found of the Dung Sol:

"The del Sol inhabits the cute end of the sports-car spectrum. Low, round and curvy, it has an endearing toylike demeanor, particularly when it's painted honda's eye-catching grasshopper green (sort of a metallic Fisher-Price). Up front, aerodynamic quartz halogen headlights sharpen its looks, especially with the optional round auxiliary lights. The overall impression is teddy bear rather than tiger.".

How cute you are after 12 years of deep learning Hop sing!
Old 03-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

no, your mother did.
OOOHHH! Hop Sing has been driven back to 5th grade school yard come back comments now!
Old 03-24-2007, 10:17 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

ohh why do i bother with bull****. you bring up my mother in the first place, then now you back pedal and try to suggest i started the elementary ****. *yawn* should've known better to talk to a turd.

Quick Reply: Redline/Modified mag Time Attack @ California Speedway Feb 11th 2007