the official Ghettoracer Charity Challenge thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
hey replica, you forgot to mention that my brain is developed so advanced that now i have a replica doing lot of the work for me. thank you very much replica, please keep up the excellent work you have done.
Hey Dung Pile, what is the matter, can't stand looking and listening to yourself?????

The sticks will continue to get longer and more sharp....that is why we are here....and you have been PUT here! Hey, when you own something, you can do what you like with "it".
Old 03-06-2007, 09:12 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 03-07-2007, 09:49 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

No sir, I can guarantee you the replica is not me or anybody I know of. I was thinking it might be Mark D... but at this point I have zero interest in finding out who he/she is... somebody obviously has plenty of time to kill to pretend to be me...
Geez Francis, get a ****ing life. Each of us spend a few moments a day here while you blow hours on this forum. What little I have to say to you, I say directly.

But I do admire your detective sklills:
I am the new you.
I am retired.
Mike as a lawyer.
What else do you "know". (Hint - all the above are wrong but you are consistent).

Besides which, I am JimBob. Or is that DJ. Wait, there were dozens of people who once claimed to be JimBob.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:39 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Yeah, sure Mark. And I was the second shooter on the grassy knoll (even though I wasn't born until 1969). Lol.

BW
Old 03-07-2007, 10:51 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Geez Francis, get a ****ing life. Each of us spend a few moments a day here while you blow hours on this forum. What little I have to say to you, I say directly.

But I do admire your detective sklills:
I am the new you.
I am retired.
Mike as a lawyer.
What else do you "know". (Hint - all the above are wrong but you are consistent).

Besides which, I am JimBob. Or is that DJ. Wait, there were dozens of people who once claimed to be JimBob.
Right.... your moments including the acts of, pretending to be me... and prior to that, talking like me; or trying to get the essence of it... you wanna be just like me don't cha pops??? Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Thanks and I love you too.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

Old 03-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh, geez, VR -- where do you come up with these great pics? ROFL.

BW
Old 03-07-2007, 11:15 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

I'm amused at how Frank uses word imitation, flattery, and sincere yet has no clue what they mean. Usually people over 20 stumble on words that aren't found in an elementary school spelling bee.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:36 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I suppose I should give some background information on the Ghettoracer Charity Challenge. In 2003 or so, I offered the original Ghettoracer Challenge... which was basically free instruction to anybody who doubted my ability to instruct. The idea was like this - student go out and do some laps, after he/she is satisfied with the lap times, it is noted. I take ride with the student, and evaluate... and give feedbacks and instructions. At end of the day, the student go out and do few laps again. The fastest lap is noted. And for every second that the student improves, they pay me $1000 or the fraction thereof...

Now update to end of 2006 and 2007... the trash talking continues between several members on Rennlist and myself. Eventually there were talks of testing my DROVER skills... A gentleman name Glen offered to organize it. He was taking it one step further however, he wanted this to benefit some charity. Thus, I started calling the event Ghettoracer Charity Challenge, or GCC for short. Several people have agreed to race me. It is to be similar to Time Attack format, not wheel to wheel. There were talks of using Spec Miata as the vehicle of competition.

Originally Glen was trying to set it up for end of March. He nearly secured the dates but some how lost it. I have not had any updates from Glen in several weeks.

Several tards/turds continue to talk about my driving skill, or the lack of it... so it's very simple, you talk ****, you bring it. Come to GCC. Simple as that.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

There is a REASON that no one took Francis up on "basically free instruction to anybody who doubted my ability to instruct"...and thus Francis did not collect $1,000, or even $1, from anyone...

Can anyone here guess what it is?
Old 03-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Several tards/turds continue to talk about my driving skill, or the lack of it... so it's very simple, you talk ****, you bring it. Come to GCC. Simple as that.
Why don't you just go out and win some races? Sounds like you're just looking for a free track day in someone else's car (I see a pattern here).
Old 03-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
Why don't you just go out and win some races? Sounds like you're just looking for a free track day in someone else's car (I see a pattern here).
Francis is the airborne fellow. You and I are the tire wall, Bryan:

Old 03-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Here we go again...he plugged in pre-recorded and often used Tape #5!

Someone needs to tell Dung Ears AGAIN that the "GCC" doesn't exist, never has, never will. There is no date set, no venue secured, and no attempt being made any longer to do so. Just another one of Skid Mark's hollow statements!

While you are at it AGAIN tell GhettoRumper that his stupid "Time Attacks" are not racing. they are a form of competition, but have nothing to do with racing. When he actually show up and competes in a real live race....not "was going to", "had plans to", "will do in 2009", etc.........he can then start learning what the word means!
Old 03-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
While you are at it AGAIN tell GhettoRumper that his stupid "Time Attacks" are not racing. they are a form of competition, but have nothing to do with racing. When he actually show up and competes in a real live race....not "was going to", "had plans to", "will do in 2009", etc.........he can then start learning what the word means!
Nah Bull, you've got it wrong. F1 teams are scounting time attacks to find their next batch of test drivers, because they know that any real skill is developed on a parking lot. And Nascar is going after those drifter champs because they can do the coolest crowd-pleasing spins outs after they win!
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 03-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Larry Herman
Nah Bull, you've got it wrong. F1 teams are scounting time attacks to find their next batch of test drivers, because they know that any real skill is developed on a parking lot. And Nascar is going after those drifter champs because they can do the coolest crowd-pleasing spins outs after they win!

Quick Reply: the official Ghettoracer Charity Challenge thread