Notices

AKMEE Engineering EG2 del Sol in American Touge 3 (vs. JIC 996 Turbo)

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,680 Likes on 868 Posts

Old 01-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Have raced? Woopie... anybody with money can race in pro series. It doesn't not mean ****. So since some of you are such big shots, why don't you call Randy Pobst or Craig Stanton and ask about me? I'm not like best friends with them, but they know me and we hang out when we see each other @ track.

Never mind. This **** gets no where. Gets me the kicks to work you fools up though.
You are right, anyone with money and a license can race in a pro series but you are the one who asked if anyone over here was a pro racer, not me.

Randy has posted over here (Stand 21 thread), why don't you ask him to put a post up defending you. My guess is hell will freeze over first.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Greg Fishman
You are right, anyone with money and a license can race in a pro series but you are the one who asked if anyone over here was a pro racer, not me.

Randy has posted over here (Stand 21 thread), why don't you ask him to put a post up defending you. My guess is hell will freeze over first.

OWNED

Old 01-08-2007, 07:18 PM
kgorman
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

We decide based on a variety of data points whom we invite to instruct at our events. We make decisions in order to conduct professional and safe events. We owe this to our membership.

Sounds like we are not the only club to have asked you not to join us anymore.

Take Audi Club for example, so Mr. Gorman thinks I'm unsafe. Look at how many days I have worked with the club. 15 days since 2002. Now, Golden Gate Audi Club have a really good program, with just fantasic people. Instructors do not get fully comped, but they get steep discounts. (ie, $150 for 2 days at Sears Point, or Laguna Seca). which is very awesome. because we always do a nice fancy sit down dinner on the 1st night. It is the only club I actually pay to instruct at. Normally if I"m not fully comp'ed I will not instruct for that club. I only do that because I love the people there so much. The previous local chapter Dean Treadway is a totally awesome guy. I love helping him out. The newer president Paul is doing a wonderful job organizing the event, but the way the club is run is slightly different. Not better or worse, just different.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:25 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't need anybody to do my battles for me. Guys like Randy and Craig don't need stupid internet bickering crap from you fools. I already know what they are going to tell me, get off the internet and chill and just do my things. If you are bored, call up Michael Lederman at Motorsports Club too.

And if you are bored and in Phoenix, come to F1 Factory. Some friends and I are going to go for some karting fun. 8 pm. cya.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
OWNED

LOL! I wish I had access to your gallery of pictures.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

I don't need anybody to do my battles for me. Guys like Randy and Craig don't need stupid internet bickering crap from you fools. I already know what they are going to tell me, get off the internet and chill and just do my things. If you are bored, call up Michael Lederman at Motorsports Club too.

It's funny, watching you furiously backpedal.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Greg, here are some more:

Old 01-08-2007, 08:24 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

What is your name Veloce Raptor dude? You talk alot of smack. I did not back pedal. Go right ahead and call Craig and Randy, that is, if you can even get a hold of them. Or maybe they will be like, who the hell are you?

So you raced Sofronas, what's the matter, can't hack it? Will your bad *** be at Daytona? Can I get your sig please? Maybe if I take a pix with you I'd become even better driver!

Ohh, I forgot, lot of you East Coasters are deep in snow, and can't even goto the track until like April. That must be why you guys are bench racing all day long during this time.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:27 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Larry Herman
And anybody with a POS Honda can run in a DE. And maybe even look faster than everyone else whilst running in the beginner group. So what were you saying again?
Wanna put your money where your mouth is?
Old 01-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Ohh, I forgot, lot of you East Coasters are deep in snow, and can't even goto the track until like April. That must be why you guys are bench racing all day long during this time.
Snow!? WTF you talking about, 70 degrees in NYC last week.
Track season starts in Feb with a trip to Florida for many of us.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

What is your name Veloce Raptor dude? You talk alot of smack. I did not back pedal. Go right ahead and call Craig and Randy, that is, if you can even get a hold of them. Or maybe they will be like, who the hell are you?

So you raced Sofronas, what's the matter, can't hack it? Will your bad *** be at Daytona? Can I get your sig please? Maybe if I take a pix with you I'd become even better driver!

I am not an east coaster, "genius", and my name is none of your business. I live in the sun belt, just like you.

I do not know Randy, but I do know Craig, Bill, and Brad, as I mentioned. And James, of course.

I am not sure what I "can't hack", especially when this taunt comes from a crappy driver who has a history of abusing & wrecking others' cars, and no successful race history to speak of....and who has been disinvited to instruct by more groups than I have pairs of socks.

I also said that I raced with James, not against him. I learned a lot from him, and am a better racer for it. And yeah, that was at the pro level, and yeah, it wasn't checkbook racing either.

You are continuing to lose your cool, homeslice, and I am reminded of this advice I gave to you before, which you are too....arrogant....to heed:

Old 01-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Now this could get good....
Old 01-08-2007, 08:58 PM
JimmiLew
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is gonna be a great night! I got my wireless going, a coupla of cold coronas & lime, some pizza, and bowl of Orville's best popcorn.

Now I'm gonna stretch right out here on the couch and watch the show!

Oh, and by the way, I got Craigs email adress and cell phone number, he and I have a lot in common (triathlon). I think Frank will tell you he does Ironmans as well as he droves a race car. I think I'll give Craig a buzz now and see what he's up to.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Game, Set, Match!
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Quick Reply: AKMEE Engineering EG2 del Sol in American Touge 3 (vs. JIC 996 Turbo)