Sponsored by: APR

Watching a GT4 at speed

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 10:18 PM
gmaki
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Watching a GT4 at speed

Met Carl today in Carpenteria after Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills. We were expecting a few other cars (other makes and models) which frankly had me interested since quite frankly at this point I have seen my fair share of GT4's. Anyway turns out it was Just Carl and I (along with our passengers) so off we went up the 150 to the 33, which in itself was worth it just for the nice road.

However once we were off I realized something I have not seen. The view of following a GT4 through twists and turns. And frankly I was very pleased.

Please don't take anything I say negatively here, it is just unbiased commentary. Usually when I look at my GT4 I see a Porsche GT car and can totally understand why some people mistake it for a GT3. Other times I see a Cayman with some stuff bolted on. Again I absolutely love the Cayman in all trims so this is not negative.

But in motion the GT4 suddenly looks wider, lower, and flatter from every angle. And I realized today seeing it in motion while chasing it around corners makes a difference, a difference that is very flattering to the car.

So thanks for the enlightenment Carl, not to mention the company and the introduction to a new road not far from my house. It was a fun day!
Old 10-25-2015, 11:48 PM
konaforever
Burning Brakes

Received 182 Likes on 89 Posts

My friend who was driving behind me during a rally, liked the stance and look of my GT4 as well. Said looked perfect.

Quick Reply: Watching a GT4 at speed