Options List

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2023, 04:40 AM
Miles3719
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Options List

Hi all,

Just curious... I just picked up my car today (STOKED!!!) and I have the leather dash and the tops of the door cards are leather. When I enquired with Porsche AU about this they did not list it as an option on the cars options list, so just wonder what sort of option it is or is it a factory auto add thing when you select the Chrono pack or something? Just curious where it came from? I have seen other cars with it so its not an aftermarket thing.. Anyway, if anyone has any info on the options it would be appreciated . TIA

Cheers,
Aaron

Old 07-05-2023, 06:06 AM
KingSize.Hamster
Racer

Received 100 Likes on 64 Posts

Congrats! Just checking, so are you asking whether the leather dashboard comes with Chrono by default?

Depending on where you live, some options are considered standard options. In where I live, for example , dual climate control is a standard feature. It might be an option for for some countries I think.

That said, it's quite unlikely that something big like Chrono and/or leather dashboard come standard with something else. From what I know, the Chrono is one option, while leather dashboard is another. They are independent of each other when spec'ing the car. The leather dashboard option will by default give you leather door cards and extended Alcantara bits for door cards and lower dash (and the cut out for the airbag opening). The door pull strap color can also be different, while plastic dashboard only gives you a black strap. The leather dashboard option also opens up other colors for deviated stitching and provides you with the aluminum (or whatever trim you chose) trim on the door as well. I have a plastic dashboard and the brushed aluminum trim does not extend over to the door cards. The pics below should give you an idea of what a relatively low-option'd car with plastic dashboard interior looks like (the stitching or lack of ... etc.):

Plastic dashboard with no airbag cutout, plastic lower dash

Only one color available for stitching on the seats

Door pulls can only come in black regardless of seatbelt color, and no interior trim on the door cards

I changed the door pull strap myself to red

FYI options list on this car (i think that's it):
  • Fixed bucket seats
  • Rear roll cage + fire extinguisher (called Clubsport or Sport package I think?)
  • Red seat belts
  • No cost options: Extended fuel tank + silver wheels

Last edited by KingSize.Hamster; 07-05-2023 at 06:18 AM.
The following users liked this post:
WillyDaP (07-05-2023)
Old 07-05-2023, 08:58 AM
Miles3719
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks for that.... In that case someone must have ticked some options as not all cars here in Australia have the leather dashboard, so someone, somewhere has ticked the leather dashboard option. Interesting...... I also do have extended alcantara on the doors and lower door areas too, so someone must have ticked SOME options boxes at least.
The following users liked this post:
WillyDaP (07-05-2023)

Quick Reply: Options List