Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: APR

CEL after recall?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2019 | 11:03 PM
Davin
Track Day

Default CEL after recall?

Hi guys, just wondering if you guys have encounter this especially members with GT450 package from fabspeed. I’ve had the GT450 package from around 2000 miles and at 2500 miles my trunk stopped working after my battery went dead.

I took it to the dealership to get that fixed and they said they are going to do the recall or campaign for the air intake duct (adding an extra grill)? And when I picked it up CEL went on and the codes are P0068, P1074 and P2099. 2 MAF sensor fault and running to rich. They refused to fix it under warranty but my car didn’t have CEL before I brought it back. I’m wondering if they update the software and delete my tune? Or maybe unplugged something and didn’t plug it back on?

Any opinions or fix would be appreciated it. Thanks again.
Old 04-30-2019 | 11:17 PM
James88
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Davin
Hi guys, just wondering if you guys have encounter this especially members with GT450 package from fabspeed. I’ve had the GT450 package from around 2000 miles and at 2500 miles my trunk stopped working after my battery went dead.

I took it to the dealership to get that fixed and they said they are going to do the recall or campaign for the air intake duct (adding an extra grill)? And when I picked it up CEL went on and the codes are P0068, P1074 and P2099. 2 MAF sensor fault and running to rich. They refused to fix it under warranty but my car didn’t have CEL before I brought it back. I’m wondering if they update the software and delete my tune? Or maybe unplugged something and didn’t plug it back on?

Any opinions or fix would be appreciated it. Thanks again.
Most likely they flashed it back to stock. You'll need to get intouch with Fabspeed to reflash software.
Old 05-01-2019 | 09:55 AM
ajw45
Rennlist Member

I get those once in a while after I swap exhausts. Just clear the codes and they won't likely come back...

Quick Reply: CEL after recall?