Sponsored by: Silver Rocket

Afternoon performance degradation

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2022, 10:14 AM
thuggo
Burning Brakes

Received 433 Likes on 227 Posts

Originally Posted by RobT 394
Getting fresh air to the motor will do more for the car than just about any other upgrade. Somewhat free HP as it is not invasive.
Not sure I'd call it non invasive since you have to cut a hole in the firewall.....
Old 04-29-2022, 09:47 PM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Received 259 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by thuggo
Not sure I'd call it non invasive since you have to cut a hole in the firewall.....
we had to cut a hole in the firewall for both our 2019 clubsports to update them for IMSA and SRO. I wasn’t crazy about the concept but Porsche motorsports gave us the go ahead. Havnt looked back since. Great upgrade.

the BGB box is ****. I wouldn’t buy PMNA box unless you are mandated to do it in IMSA or SRO etc.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:58 PM
thuggo
Burning Brakes

Received 433 Likes on 227 Posts

Originally Posted by tcsracing1
we had to cut a hole in the firewall for both our 2019 clubsports to update them for IMSA and SRO. I wasn’t crazy about the concept but Porsche motorsports gave us the go ahead. Havnt looked back since. Great upgrade.

the BGB box is ****. I wouldn’t buy PMNA box unless you are mandated to do it in IMSA or SRO etc.
I'm running a 981 Club till I can grab a RS CS in a few years.

So this isn't SRO for anything on mine, just might do it because its good for the engine.

Quick Reply: Afternoon performance degradation