Notices
Social Group

Toronto Beaches Meet July 8th 2012

Group Maintained by BioBanker

Lets get together for a fun show and shine and a great brunch!

This is going to be an amazing time in Toronto's Beaches! We will have a show and shine (I will try to get some sponsors for prizes) and brunch is at an amazing restaurant! Dont miss this - hopefully this turns into a regular event!!!

I will have a running list of confirmed attendees below and how many in their party and if you will participate in the Show and Shine. If you are not on the list but want to come, make sure you email me. It is unlikely that we will be able to accommodate people who just show up - the restaurant is very busy and we need to have exact numbers please.

Date: July 8th
Location: Le Papilion on the Park, http://lepapillonpark.com/, 1001 Eastern Avenue (near Coxwell)
Menu: Will be fixed menu with a few choices - details and price to follow, but it will not be a cheap brunch - this is a nice place with great food.

Please email me at ddean73 (at) gmail.com to confirm your attendance by June 14th. We may need to limit the restaurant to 30 people, so speak up if you want to come!

Please provide:
1) First and Last name,
2) Email address,
3) How many in your party attending the Brunch?
4) Kids menu? At this point I have not discussed a kids menu with the restaurant but I will if enough kids are coming. Please be aware that it may not be possible to have a kids menu.
5) Do you need a vegetarian selection on the menu?
6) Will you participate in the Porsche only Show and Shine (if we do one).
7) Number of cars you will bring for Show and Shine.

Please make sure to check into this thread for updates!!!

Also, it looks like we are going to have multiple tables in an isolated room. The restaurant is going to provide each table with a single bill (fixed food price per person). It will be up to attendees to work out the bill amongst yourselves. Bring cash!

ALSO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE PAPILION ON THE PARK IS BEING EXTREMELY ACCOMMODATING FOR US. I WILL RECONFIRM ATTENDANCE 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, BUT WE NEED EVERYONE WHO IS CONFIRMED FOR THIS TO SHOW UP. PLEASE DO NOT FLAKE OUT ON YOUR RESERVATION.

Confirmed:
Rolando (2,Yes to show and shine)
Geoffrey Grace (1, N)
Dave Dean (4, N)
Sean Batte (2, N)

View All Members Showing 6 of 6 Member(s)

Social Group Discussions
Search Discussions  
Group Tools
Created Showing Discussions 1 of 1
Toronto Beaches Meet July 8th 2012
Post here if you have questions or want to discuss something! This group is for you.
by BioBanker
06-11-2012 09:56 AM
07-02-2012 12:48 AM
by swbatte Go to last post