Prospective & Soon-To-Be 991.2 GTS Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2017, 08:10 PM
zijianz1
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Prospective & Soon-To-Be 991.2 GTS Owners

Hi everyone,

I am a new user to Rennlist, although I have been browsing through the forums occasionally in the past. Recently, I have been searching for information regarding the new 991.2 GTS models, but it seems that topics regarding this model are fairly rare to find. So here I am, hoping to kick off a thread for those that are looking into ordering one, have already ordered and are waiting, and those who have already taken delivery.

Please share any information you have about the car, whether it is the status of your vehicle, specs and options, negotiation process with the dealership, etc.

To kick it off, I've ordered a C4GTS in February, in which I was given a May allocation spot. My dealer gave me an approximate delivery date of late Aug. to mid Sept., which was acceptable. However, when I checked on the status of my car a few days ago, I was told that my Vehicle Status has progressed to V200, but I was given an expected delivery date of 11/15. I'm hoping some of you guys who have also ordered 991.2 GTS in the United States can also share the progress of your cars. Thanks in advance!

In case some of you guys were wondering, this is my build sheet!
Attached Images   

Last edited by zijianz1; 04-15-2017 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:30 PM
mr.porsche
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 GTS Cabriolet

I ordered my GTS cabriolet in March (racing yellow) from Champion Motors in Pompano, Florida. Mike Peters, my salesman has been super nice, really professional and has put up with a lot. The car will be a daily driver with lots of mileage so I did not want to have any Alcantara on the seats and elsewhere, but I liked the idea of the GTS's deviated stitching. I ordered the car with racing yellow deviated stitching. I'm told i'll probably get delivery in July or August. To get the GTS stitched into the headrests Porsche Exclusive wanted "only" $8,000.00 extra. I opted for their embossed Porsche crest instead. Oh well!

Quick Reply: Prospective & Soon-To-Be 991.2 GTS Owners