Notices

Anyone planning on doing the Porsche Parade in Spokane?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Johnny Mayday
Rennlist Town Crier

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Anyone planning on doing the Porsche Parade in Spokane?

It's not until July, but it seems like there have to be some RennList members who are going to make it out to this event. I'm in Seattle, so that's a bit of a trek for me, but I know the HP folks would love to post some shots from the event. More info on the HP.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:41 PM
Spokayman
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

As it turns out there are several threads on this subject, as I just found out when I searched.
There's one in the 997 forum, the 928 forum, and the 987-981 718 forum, and one or two more in other misc forums.
I live in the Spokane area and will certainly be downtown every day of Parade with one of the Porsches.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Johnny Mayday
Rennlist Town Crier

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Spokayman
As it turns out there are several threads on this subject, as I just found out when I searched.
There's one in the 997 forum, the 928 forum, and the 987-981 718 forum, and one or two more in other misc forums.
I live in the Spokane area and will certainly be downtown every day of Parade with one of the Porsches.
Thanks! I though it might be best to cast a wide net with a question like this, but I'll go poke around in the other forums.

Quick Reply: Anyone planning on doing the Porsche Parade in Spokane?