Notices

magnagrafik still in business ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 08:43 AM
OscarTango
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default magnagrafik still in business ?

I'm asking this, since it seems they're not. I ordered magnetic stone guards for my 996 4s in July...I did get a confirmation e-mail, but haven't heard anything after that. Tried mailing Dan Porter himself, no reply, the info@magnagrafik.com addrss, no reply...facebook page : no reply.

the only thing left to do it call, but the time difference is such that when I think about it, it's the middle of the night in the US of A.

anyone done some recent business with them lately ?

thank you,
OT
Old 08-19-2015, 09:29 PM
ALLUC
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Have the same experience. He emailed a reply to a question in May and I ordered the next day. Got the confirmation email from his bot, then nothing. Never charged my card though. Have sent a couple more emails and heard nothing. Haven't called yet but will soon and update
Old 08-20-2015, 04:52 AM
OscarTango
Intermediate

I did call...spoke to Dan himself. He's swamped in orders, and told me the guards for the 996 were being cut, as they sold out. A little more patience , but they would be sent out soon, I was promised. Hope I get them within a few weeks as it will have to,clear customs in Belgium :-/
Old 08-29-2015, 07:06 PM
Gary Martin
1st Gear

Default Magnagrafik

Hi.

I too ordered some stone guards from Magnagrafik in June and still haven't received them.

Every time I send an Email it takes Dan Porter a week to respond and he always says he will cut them next week but never does.

Does anyone know of a similar supplier of larger then OEM stone guards.

I want a pair for my 987.2 Cayman?

Thanks.

Gary.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:46 PM
bkh
Rennlist Member

I used Dan recently for my new livery. He did a good job and was responsive. I do think he's very busy, though.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:27 PM
dpixxi
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default MagnaGrafik is still in business!

Gentlemen,

My apologies to all who have placed orders for stone guards whose orders were delayed. We have been experiencing unprecedented growth and all the
problems/challenges that come with it. We have taken steps to improve our service.

Porsche people are great to work with and I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Dan

Quick Reply: magnagrafik still in business ?