Notices

Texas Running of the Bulls

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 12:00 AM
JasonW
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Running of the Bulls

Just wanted to see if any of you would be interested in this. Not sure if this is the right forum.

If you are interested, reply to the thread or PM me. Sorry if this counts as spamming, I didn't think it would.

I have no connection to Pinnacle Motorsports.

Pinnacle Motorsports is proud to announce the First Annual "Texas Running of the Bulls"...which is a Fun Run to Blue Bonnet Farms in Bellville, Tx.

Blue Bonnet Farms is a sprawling beautiful Thoroughbred Horse Farm in the rolling hills of Bellville, owned by my very long time client and friend, Mr. Ed Perwien.

Mr. Perwien is the original owner of a 1972 Lamborghini Espada and as such is the Grand Father of the Texas Lamborghini owners. He has graciously offered his farm for a great meeting place and B-B-Q. The Driving and Partying Event will honor Lamborghini and be the unvieling of another client Mark Carneys 98 Diablo VT-TT (twin turbo).

At present we have about 10 Lamborghinis signed up for a run from their respective cities of Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio out to the farm.

Originally we were shooting for late May , but the date and format has evolved into a Fun Run-Party- BBQ on Saturday Oct. 11th at Blue Bonnet Farms in Bellville, followed by a High Speed Track Day at Texas World Speedway in Colledge Station on Sun. Oct. 12th.

At this time I'd like to extend an Invitation to include any Sports Car Owners and Fans that would like to join in the Fun Run and BBQ to Bellville on the 11th and/or the High Speed Track Event at TWS on Sunday the 12th..

Any interested parties leave messages here and I'll get back to you individually with the details or email me directly to recieve more details and/or to sign up. We have guys in Houston, Dallas and Austin that will be trip/field co-ordinators, and are looking for Squadron Leaders from San Antonio and other cities to co-ordinate from there.

The event is open to Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Pantera, Alfa, Vectors, etc., etc..

The approximate sign up fee for the BBQ/Party at BlueBonnet Farms for Saturday the 11th is $25.00 per person (children under 12 $5) and is limited to the first 100 signees, and the sign up fee for the High Speed Track Event at TWS is approx. $350 per car with a maximun of 40 cars. In the event the Maximun number of cars attend the TWS event the fee could be adjusted lower to reflect the reduced spread per participant.

Also, could someone email me about sponsoring the website? I would like to in about 1-2 weeks.

Thanks.

Jason-
Old 08-31-2003, 01:54 PM
JasonW
Instructor

30 views and 0 replies. No one is interested?
Old 09-12-2003, 06:54 PM
JasonW
Instructor

Up one last time.
Old 09-15-2003, 08:41 AM
afx
Racer

Hi, I think that I might be interested in this. If you could e-mail me about more details that would be great.

Thanks,
Keith
Old 09-15-2003, 07:40 PM
JasonW
Instructor

Just a quick update:

Lamborghini of Dallas is on board as a Major Sponsor of The Texas Running of the Bulls 03.

The best news is they will be bringing a Murcielago and a Demo Gallardo to wow the guests and allow a few drives for those that are interested in the new Lamborghini product offerings. The presence of the Gallardo is especially exciting news as they have not officially hit ground in the US yet and aren't planned to arrive in force until Oct. 1st. This means our event participants and guests will be treated to one of the first public showings of the Gallardo in the US and The First in this section of the United States.

afx, email JR @ jvallan069@aol.com. I'm not up to date on all the details.

Jason-
Old 10-03-2003, 06:25 PM
dawger86
3rd Gear

Jason, I may be interested also. Please email me more information at pthompson@eds.com. My 911 may still be in the shop when this takes place however...sigh.
Old 10-06-2003, 03:02 PM
JasonW
Instructor

Email sent Paul.
Old 10-08-2003, 01:01 AM
Robert Henriksen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hi Jason, I've talked to Jeremy earlier this week - I'll be coming out Sunday to help if/as need be.
Old 10-08-2003, 02:34 PM
JasonW
Instructor

Robert, make sure you find me and introduce yourself.
Old 10-11-2003, 08:57 PM
JasonW
Instructor

Just got home. Event was loads of fun.

I'll have pictures on my site probably, tomorrow night. Still need to upload and edit.

Jason-

Any Rennlister's make it out?

Quick Reply: Texas Running of the Bulls