Notices

Not your everyday 993 car cover

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2015, 03:55 PM
NoRush993/951
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Not your everyday 993 car cover

I really admire the factory interior car cover for my Aston Martin DB9 and wanted to create a similar one for my 993, so I traced down the English manufacturer. It came out so nice I thought I would share the info with you guys. The material is sweat shirt like with a soft fleece lining of 45% acrylic, 40% cotton, and 15% polyester. The Porsche logo is embroidered and quite stunning. The work is top notch. Came with a very nice storage bag and a liner for the convertible top to prevent any of the fleece fuzz from ever sticking. Color was black with bright silver piping/embroidered logo.

The name of the company is Classic Additions, LTD in the U.K. They have a website and I had emailed them a couple of times to make sure I was ordering the exact color materials to match. Everything is made to order and they quoted 30 day turnaround. I received it in 28 days thru DHL right to my door in Chicago. Cost was $485 including freight. There is no VAT tax on exports. DHL did have a separate $15 import duty bill.

I am quite pleased with it and thought somebody might find it interesting too.....
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: Not your everyday 993 car cover