Notices

Porsches on Flipping Las Vegas

Old 02-17-2013, 12:34 AM
zirrah
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Porsches on Flipping Las Vegas

So has anyone else watched Flipping Las Vegas? The focus of the show is evidently a porsche nut as he drives a cayenne and bought a Gray GT3RS in one of the episodes. The RS is on all the time, sick ride. And damn real estate is still cheap as hell in Vegas.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:40 AM
theporscheguy
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Seen it a few times. Enough drama for ten shows, but hey that's reality TV for you. Yes, he drives a fantastic GT3RS.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:44 AM
MUSSBERGER
uninformed gas bag
(contemplating on whether gas bag is one or two words)
Rennlist Member

Received 171 Likes on 125 Posts

I wish he would buy a Ferrari.

How does the old joke go?

What's the difference between a porcupine and a Porsche?

The Porsche has the ***** on the inside
Old 02-17-2013, 10:20 AM
zirrah
Drifting

Originally Posted by theporscheguy
Seen it a few times. Enough drama for ten shows, but hey that's reality TV for you. Yes, he drives a fantastic GT3RS.
Agreed.... lol. His wife scares me big time, too much plastic on that face and chest. She probably was pretty before too. Oh well. Sick GT3RS though
Old 02-17-2013, 10:23 AM
911 Crazy
SPAM addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Gotta check out for sure!
Old 02-26-2013, 02:56 PM
LUCKYJACKASS
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice rides, but I wouldn't buy a house from that asshat at any price. The shortcuts he takes in his 'remodeling' of houses will leave the new owner with a lot of near future problems.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:26 AM
james6speed
Pro

Received 219 Likes on 100 Posts

Here's how the show goes in a few sentences...

Scott stops over to a house that one of his agents bought sight unseen that is a great deal, and finds out it's a piece of s***. He blows up over the cost... then gets calm and drives back to the Goliath office to talk with Amie about how she can't go over budget on this one or he’ll lose his a** on it… they do their assessment... go their separate ways... Amie buys a s*** load of travertine and granite... goes WAY over budget... Scott gets pissed... yells at the Latinos...the contractor gets fired… miraculously the house is finished on time after finding and fixing (gangs, coyotes, mold, termites, satanic churches, chop shops etc.) and it sells in one day at listing price...

Damn I wish I could get it done like that...
Old 03-12-2013, 08:49 AM
zirrah
Drifting

Originally Posted by james6speed
Here's how the show goes in a few sentences...

Scott stops over to a house that one of his agents bought sight unseen that is a great deal, and finds out it's a piece of s***. He blows up over the cost... then gets calm and drives back to the Goliath office to talk with Amie about how she can't go over budget on this one or he’ll lose his a** on it… they do their assessment... go their separate ways... Amie buys a s*** load of travertine and granite... goes WAY over budget... Scott gets pissed... yells at the Latinos...the contractor gets fired… miraculously the house is finished on time after finding and fixing (gangs, coyotes, mold, termites, satanic churches, chop shops etc.) and it sells in one day at listing price...

Damn I wish I could get it done like that...
That is 100% accurate. I quit watching b/c every single show follows that exact pattern. It's hilarious. And Amie's face never moves no matter what. Ever.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:38 PM
james6speed
Pro

Received 219 Likes on 100 Posts

It's entertaining somewhat and good for a few laughs, and I never get tired of seeing the GT3

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Porsches on Flipping Las Vegas