Notices

911 Rear Seats, Why?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2002, 02:35 PM
ked
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
951, I understand, "been there, but for longer duration" (a possibly humorous tale (tail?) I haven't the time to relate at the moment), so instead I will belabour these obvious principles...
a) it is better to be in the driver's seat than any other in a 911 (or 356, or most Porsches)...
b) as the MD says, "if it hurts, stop doing it..."

btw, did you try the "laying on your back on top of seat backs (in down position), legs in air" position? (otherwise known as "dead bug" or "kidnapped!"). It may be illegal in some states...
anyway, choose the most comfortable position in everything you do...
Old 04-22-2002, 04:45 AM
Zumbera
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Have a C2 993 cab. Use the two rear seats all the time... Got two kids aged 5 and 3 and they just love sitting in the back... only problem is that they are so low the kids dont get to see outside and they have the occassional "motion sickness".

When I was looking for a car for "myself", the rear jump seats were a necessary condition. My kids were the reason the Boxster and the Z3 were not in my choice. Cmon... probably more than the driving experience is the joy of hearing the kids shout out when the wind blows their hair away.

Cheers

Zumbera
Old 05-02-2002, 01:17 AM
1RAGE
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Luckily they do have back seats...

A schoolmate of mine had her dad'd 911S Targa at school one day and she offered me a ride but only after she asked someone else. So when I said YES, she told the other guy to go to the back. Haha. He had to sit in the back while I got to ride in the front.

That was my first and only ride in a Porsche, and it was fun!

Quick Reply: 911 Rear Seats, Why?