Notices

Anyone have expierence with Chubb Insurance ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2002, 06:23 PM
amfp
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Post Anyone have expierence with Chubb Insurance ?

I am thinking of switching from Travellers to Chubb based on price. Anyone have any experience, or customer sat opinions ?

Thanks.
Old 02-22-2002, 11:37 PM
Jim Sloves
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gave me a great deal on my Ferrari I think because I purchased it from a FNA dealer. Knock on wood, I haven't had to make any claims.

Geico has been great with our other cars.
Old 03-05-2002, 10:36 AM
IBRJA
Intermediate

I am a Public Adjuster of Fire losses for both residential and commercial properties. I DO NOT work for insurance companies, but for the person who owns the property that was damaged. You should also know that I DO NOT handle auto losses. The above information will help qualify me as someone who has dealt with Chubb before. In my experience Chubb is a good payer. They usually charge more for their policies than other companies but they are heads and shoulders above the others when it comes to paying on a claim. By the way, I am insured with GEICO (only because of the price). I have NOT experienced an auto claim with GEICO. Wish me luck for the future. Hope I've been of some help.
Old 03-13-2002, 01:00 AM
Mike F
Advanced

I am insured with CHUBB and have found them to be pricey but extremely prompt and fair when it comes too claims. Thankfully this was not with the porsche! They offer a policy with an agreed upon value, which does not add much to the premium but which affords peace of mind(and wallet) in case of a total.

Quick Reply: Anyone have expierence with Chubb Insurance ?