Notices

Ontario/Quebec Rennlisters: Route Suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 01:07 PM
tangram
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Post Ontario/Quebec Rennlisters: Route Suggestions?

My wife and I are planning an escape to Ottawa, Montreal, and the Eastern Townships next week and I'm looking for route suggestions. Back roads with some twisties, pretty scenary, good restaurants, etc. Just hoping for a nice relaxing getaway. We have six days (with no kids) so I'm really looking forward to it. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Old 05-29-2003, 04:53 PM
951Porschiste
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by tangram:
<strong>My wife and I are planning an escape to Ottawa, Montreal, and the Eastern Townships next week ...We have six days (with no kids) </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">I'm jealous

There are a couple of guys that hang around the 944 turbo forum that live in that area. I believe one of them has the following user name: 'ftanguay'

You might want to try contacting him.

I often go to the eastern townships for skiing (highway 10), but it's been a while since I've explored the backroads.

Good places for restaurants would be in Magog, Brome Lake, and Knowlton.

Good luck

Quick Reply: Ontario/Quebec Rennlisters: Route Suggestions?