Notices

Pearlessence color option

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 03:58 PM
Jack Ennuste
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Pearlessence color option

Does anybody know the color code of so-called "pearlessence" silver-white metallic. This color option was available with 1994 model year Turbo only. It was very exclusive color option and turned heads half-mile away.
I'd like to paint my supercharged 993 with this color.
Old 11-15-2002, 10:51 AM
Stephen
Instructor

Jack if you can give me the Porsche paint code #, I would be happy to do some research on it for you .
Old 11-15-2002, 11:44 AM
Sam N
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Jack,

I have a Porsche (coffee table) book at home with a 964 turbo in that color pictured in it. I know it says something to the effect of what you mentioned, in that its a rare color. I can check when I get home. It is a stunning color to say the least. I think that Audi also offers this color as an option. (pearl white?)

Sam
Old 11-15-2002, 12:32 PM
Jack Ennuste
Burning Brakes

Stephen

That's excactly my problem -- I don't know the code. I'd like to get painted my car, but only available option is to mix color myself.
Old 11-15-2002, 11:49 PM
Stephen
Instructor

I live around the corner from the offices of PONA,let me give them a call Monday and ask a friend I have there if he can help. I think the Audi color is more white in color,look and see if that one is close and I can get that infro for you.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:30 PM
1SICKLEX
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Sam N
Jack,

I have a Porsche (coffee table) book at home with a 964 turbo in that color pictured in it. I know it says something to the effect of what you mentioned, in that its a rare color. I can check when I get home. It is a stunning color to say the least. I think that Audi also offers this color as an option. (pearl white?)

Sam
Is this the book? I have the same one and I was stunned by the photo/color when I saw it years ago. (page 64)

http://books.google.com/books?id=hIc...ssence&f=false

Quick Reply: Pearlessence color option