Notices

Resume/Cover Letter services/ head hunter advice..

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 11:12 PM
sempaipaul
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Resume/Cover Letter services/ head hunter advice..

Hi all,

I am attempting to reach into all channels about obtaining some advice for my father. My father, has been in the International Development field for over 28 years now, however is having a rough time changing up/finding a job at the current time. We have been doing some brainstorming and are coming up with the possible reason that his resume and cover letter are lacking something thus he's not landing many interviews...

Years back I was introduced to the concept of headhunters/ resume writing~critique services, however, now there are so many of them out there including huge corporations that do this stuff professionally!

Question is.. Has anyone on this forum had any experience with any of the companies? or certain individuals they wouldn't mind sending me a private message about?

I greatly appreciate all the advice. Trying to help the pops out, and bring him home from Afghanistan - where he's been for past 2.5 years.

Thanks,

Paul
Old 11-24-2011, 05:43 PM
J Berk
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

What do you mean by international development? As in business development or construction?

Quick Reply: Resume/Cover Letter services/ head hunter advice..