Notices

Thinking of going to the Germany Grand Prix- couple of questions-

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 02:19 AM
losdeanos
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking of going to the Germany Grand Prix- couple of questions-

I'm thinking of going to the Germany Grand Prix @ the Ring and have a few questions. I've got a work trip and the flights work out that I'll be in Amsterdam around the GP.

Question1, Where should I stay, Cologne or somewhere closer? I wasn't planning on renting a car so was looking for some kind of shuttle or Bus service.
Question 2, How should I get there from Amsterdam? Train or bus from Amsterdam to Cologne?
Question 3, Is general admission decent @ the ring or should I get a seat ticket?
Question 4, anyone else going to be there?

Thanks in advance,
Tim
Old 07-01-2011, 09:37 AM
tetzlafh
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I lived near the 'Ring when i went to the F1 race a few years ago so I drove right up to one of the parking lots without issue a couple hours prior to the race. In the end it may be cheaper to rent a car for the day and drive yourself rather than trying to shuttle from city to city.

I got General admission which i think at the time was 90Euro and it got me a patch of grass on a slight hillside on the backside of the circuit. It was alright...until it rained. I'd really recommend on just doing it right and get a proper ticket reserving you an actual seat.

Quick Reply: Thinking of going to the Germany Grand Prix- couple of questions-