Notices

Youtube video DP-Porsches made by Josef Zirkelbach

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 04:57 PM
BjörnC
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Youtube video DP-Porsches made by Josef Zirkelbach

Did some searching around the forum, and did not find this video posted before, think its the right place to post it here?

This is from a Swedish tv-program made in the eighties called Trafikmagasinet (in english "Traffic Magazine")

Showing when Josef Zirkelbach built DP-Porsches in Sweden, they talk Swedish in the program, but you can still see and hear the cars so here it goes.

Maybe someone thinks its interesting? =)

Josef Zirkelbach building DP Porsches
Old 07-07-2010, 05:01 PM
BlueRiver86
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Interesting, despite my inability to understand them. Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:08 PM
BjörnC
7th Gear

Np =) , is it some part in the videoclip who seems more interesting i can translate that bit, just request it
Old 06-27-2014, 02:29 PM
erioshi
Instructor

It's zombie thread time...

I was googling around trying to find out a bit more about the banners on an older 928 I recently picked up as a rescue project. One of the titles on the windshield banner is Zirkelbach-Porsche. Among the the links that came up were this thread, and the video above.

In the video, from 1:10 to about 1:35, when a featured car is being moved from the parking area into the shop, one of the background cars is a brown 928 that is the same color and looks to possibly have a similar 3/4 window banner as my rescue project. It's very blurry in the video, but after googling around a bit more, I have found images of a 911 DP conversion with the same Sparbanken banner on the rear 3/4 glass. Also, my car is a euro that was imported into the US (and federalized) at a later time.

None of this is in any way conclusive, and could all just be a coincidence, but it does make me want to try and learn a bit more about both my car, and if possible, the brown 928 in the video above.

Here are the pics .. please forgive the condition & grime. These were taken before any clean-up, to be used as part of documenting the car as I found it, and the resulting rescue I am undertaking.

I would greatly appreciate any information. Thank you.

Last edited by erioshi; 10-10-2014 at 04:25 AM. Reason: updated picture links

Quick Reply: Youtube video DP-Porsches made by Josef Zirkelbach