Notices

Looking for 993 to import to Germany,ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 04:04 AM
schroed0r
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for 993 to import to Germany,ideas?

Hi Rennlist Members,

after I registered in this forum I started reading and reading and reading...its just awsome how many informations are collected here.

I spend the last year in Rhode Island to do my master and now I am back in Germany working as civil engineer.

Since I saw so many nice cars in the last year, I started looking for a nice Porsche 993.

Since the exchanging rate is very good (around 1.4-1.5 $/€) I think of importing a 993 from the US.

On ebay there are many many nice cars, but I read that the best option would be to buy a Porsche from a Rennlist Member. I read some articles about the "victorymotorcars" and now I am scared to buy a car which looks awsome but might be in very bad conditon.

However, there are two cheap 993 on ebay and maybe one of you know the seller or can say something about the car. Here are the links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=390147948250

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110487555861

Does someone know someone who is selling is car (maybe with more miles but perfect service details (carfax, services done at originial porsche dealer)?!?

I will come back to the US in May for ma graduation (I am around Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire).

Thanks for your help and if someone needs something from Germany, I would also support shipping, whatever you need for your porsche.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:06 AM
schroed0r
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what do you guys think of both cars?!

no comments?

Quick Reply: Looking for 993 to import to Germany,ideas?