Notices

Anybody here able to get onto 6speedonline?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Nick M
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody here able to get onto 6speedonline?

Reason I ask is I have tried for a few months now. I have a use name all set up... it actually welcomes me to the site when I log in. But when I try to post on that site, it shuts my out. I'm unable to post. Have you had the same problem, or, if not, what's your secret??? I have tried (for about a month)
to contact them via email... but never have gotten one relpy. Please help! heheh. Thanks mcu if you are the guy who can help me out.
~Nick~
Old 03-22-2006, 08:46 AM
Fred2
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I feel you pain,
I have had the same problems.
Old 03-22-2006, 10:00 AM
stingray
Advanced

They seem to be a tad bit erratic when it comes to this. I joined in the first part of February and was given posting privleges last week - a little more than five weeks. Some people seem to be let in the club almost immediately and others seem to wait and wait and wait... I finally gave up trying to contact them - they never responded to my emails.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:11 PM
agentf1
Instructor

Yes, I joined a while ago and it took months before I could actually post. I think I had to send PM's to somebody before my ID was actually activated. I found this odd too.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:24 PM
LuisGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

I am on there all the time. It took a while for me to be able to post as well. Have some patience, enjoy the site and youll be posting in no time, that is what I did and I only waited about a month.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:30 AM
emmros
Instructor

Originally Posted by LUISJR993
I am on there all the time. It took a while for me to be able to post as well. Have some patience, enjoy the site and youll be posting in no time, that is what I did and I only waited about a month.
I've had a similar experience as the others. Patience is a virtue.
Old 04-04-2006, 05:26 PM
ohsixx
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guess who is the newest member?
Old 04-06-2006, 09:53 AM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Received 321 Likes on 209 Posts

I saw a mention of it yesterday, rolled over to the site, and signed up. It seemes to work fine, and I got a confirmation e-mail from them within an hour. However, a lot of the posts I saw made it look like e-Bay, with watches and such being sold. Go figure.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:15 AM
LuisGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by porschedog
I saw a mention of it yesterday, rolled over to the site, and signed up. It seemes to work fine, and I got a confirmation e-mail from them within an hour. However, a lot of the posts I saw made it look like e-Bay, with watches and such being sold. Go figure.
They seem to be getting things in order. There is a watch section with a resident expert & salesperson there as well. Very informative IMO.

Quick Reply: Anybody here able to get onto 6speedonline?