Notices

Clear Bra Love

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 02:00 PM
MyOtherCarIsASubaru
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clear Bra Love

Driving my 993 down the freeway a few days ago, I had a rock just careen off the hood with a loud thwack and ping and go flying off into space. In 20 years driving I've never seen a rock that big (no idea where it came from, light traffic, no trucks) hit a car that hard. I'm just glad it didn't hit the windshield because I'm not sure it wouldn't have gone through, especially given the difference in angle between hood and windshield.

Good news is I installed Stongard as soon as I got the car. I have basically a hole in the clear plastic and its bunched up a bit there...but the paint is untouched. I'm thinking I just saved myself a paint job...so I guess its time for a testimonial:

I've done Stongard on my last 3 cars and I've always been happy with it. I've had it professionally installed and yes, the cars aren't concourse quality what with the slight lines and bubbles, but you have to be right next to the car and observant to see anything (especially on my two silver cars). I bought my Audi the same week as a friend and a year later we were washing the cars and it was night and day...his hood had 10-12 chips, whereas mine had 1 (from the 800 miles before I got Stongard).

Quick Reply: Clear Bra Love