Notices

Needed: Good Paint/Body Shop in Orlando, FL

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 01:53 AM
ARKYTX911
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Needed: Good Paint/Body Shop in Orlando, FL

Hello, I'm an old member who's finally gotten back on board now that I'm in Florida. I've been inactive for a while, so bear with me.

Well, it was bound to happen one of these days. Some goofball ran into my 944 daily driver in the parking lot - while it was parked. I was parked absolutely away from all cars, so as to avoid door dings (I've had a few close ones at work before). Best I can tell, I'll need a new passenger front quarter, headlamp cover, possible headlamp lever arms, and a touch up of the bumper and a respray of the hood (and maybe a new one at that). I'd also like a few dings that have managed to creep in taken out.

Can anybody here direct me towards a body shop specializing in Porsches in the Orlando, Florida area. I may as well plan for a type when the old 911 needs a respray from all the track mileage. As such, I'd prefer a shop Glasurit certifed, but may "settle" on somebody that uses Sikkens.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Ben (ArkyTx911)
Old 01-20-2005, 05:23 PM
jimq
Burgled
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I dont know anybody off hand but maybe call the dealer and see who they use. Also could try the local PCA. They will have a corall and tent set up at the Rolex if you are going to race.
Welcome to the area. Dont see very many older P cars around here anymore. All Boxsters and 996.

Quick Reply: Needed: Good Paint/Body Shop in Orlando, FL