Notices
View Poll Results: As a Porsche owner/enthusiast, this is my educational background (kept Anonymous)
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
13.46%
Associate Degree or Technical Certification
14.42%
Four Year College Graduate
33.65%
Post Graduate
17.31%
Professional/Terminal Degree (Phd, JD, MD, etc..)
21.15%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Who drives a Porsche??

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 11:24 AM
akolodesh
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Collegeguy04
Alex has a good point, I too would like the inside scoop on where I went wrong as an 18 year old in not having the buying power to start a collection of Porsches. If your parents are that generous with their money, perhaps you could get them to send me a check for my college tuition.

Hold up there Collegeguy!!! I'm first on Moogle's parents generosity list . I think a GT3 RS for the track would be appropriate. College tuition?? Come on and get your priorities on track
Old 10-01-2004, 01:40 PM
fixnprsh
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

alot of kids I know blew student loans and grants on their car, one I know had bought an E46 M3 and maxed out his plastic in mods, great investment in your future, I see it all the time. Along with a customer of ours who bought his 18 year old kid a GT2 (no I'm not kidding, good way to get your kid killed) and another whos 16 year old has a new Cayenne S. I know several young people that make good six figure incomes. I work my *** off for everything I have, I dropped out too but went back to finish and I make a six figure income, so It can be done, and its not that hard either, you dont need four + years of college to make a good living, Infact I know people with buisness degree's $60K in debt and can't find a job. Thats no way to send a kid out into the working world. Just work your *** off at a good job, pay attention, and doors will open for you. who else here is a blue collar guy?
Old 10-01-2004, 02:17 PM
Shane
Sharkaholic
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fixnprsh
alot of kids I know blew student loans and grants on their car, one I know had bought an E46 M3 and maxed out his plastic in mods, great investment in your future, I see it all the time. Along with a customer of ours who bought his 18 year old kid a GT2 (no I'm not kidding, good way to get your kid killed) and another whos 16 year old has a new Cayenne S. I know several young people that make good six figure incomes. I work my *** off for everything I have, I dropped out too but went back to finish and I make a six figure income, so It can be done, and its not that hard either, you dont need four + years of college to make a good living, Infact I know people with buisness degree's $60K in debt and can't find a job. Thats no way to send a kid out into the working world. Just work your *** off at a good job, pay attention, and doors will open for you. who else here is a blue collar guy?

Ditto!

I grew up POOR! Way into the poverty level. Finished high school with honors, and went to work. Will be able to retire early if I chose to, and my kids will have college paid for if they wish to go, but they won't be getting a free ride, they will have to work for it as I did.
Old 10-03-2004, 09:23 PM
fixnprsh
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

my familly has money, they said its mine.......after they die! ahahaha I was given a $500 bug and let loose to make my own way and I've accomplished it on my own, my rich friends from high school are either done with college and live at home "looking" for a job or are still going to college with no idea what they are going to do in life. Spoiling your kids gives them no hope of self success. And working in the family business doesn't count!
Old 10-19-2004, 09:08 PM
Collegeguy04
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone here own a Porsche mountain bike? just found out today that they just released one this year for around $4,500!

Quick Reply: Who drives a Porsche??