Notices

Tire and Rim Policy

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2023, 10:36 AM
elvisdoc
Instructor

Received 51 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Tire and Rim Policy

Well not even 800 miles on my 911 GTS and walk out to find a rear tire flat. Will bb $600 for new + balance. Did not get the Tire and Rim Policy which is $2600 for 5 years. Now wondering if that was right move. They will still sell me one as car less than 90 days old but do I want it??? Never had that on a car before as I figure it was a rip off. Now not so sure.
Old 09-13-2023, 09:54 AM
rwbern
Rennlist Member

Received 930 Likes on 416 Posts

I felt the same way until the current P. The dealer included Wheel & Tire on CPO purchase two years ago. So far, NOLA streets wasted a front tire; no rim damage. This past summer, in DC for the 4th, valet brought the car down (don’t say it) with a flat rear. The bad news is the other front & rear are not covered, so there is an out of pocket expense. Can’t replace one without the other.
i have wanted to try something else & replace the P-zeros with a different tire since day one, but here I am with four low mileage tires under warranty. Guess it will be awhile.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:30 PM
Highline-Autos.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 528 Likes on 385 Posts

Hey @elvisdoc reach out for pricing from our comparable Fidelity Road Hazard and Tire coverage, repairs accepted at all Porsche dealerships in the US/Canada, no limits on the suggested policies. tgibson@highline-autos.com or (855) 924-1333 for questions, pricing and an example contract that explains coverage.

Official RECARO Automotive Retailer: www.highline-autos.com/product-category/recaro/

Highline Autos Magazine - Volume XXI, Issue 03 https://bit.ly/3wTsNzM

Quick Reply: Tire and Rim Policy