Notices

Freedom Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2023, 06:24 PM
rwbern
Rennlist Member

Received 897 Likes on 404 Posts
Default Freedom Warranty

I really hate to post another extended warranty thread, but I have not seen this company listed in any of the others.

I had pretty well settled on a Fidelity plan & than one of there agents also sent info for Freedom. The coverage is
about the same, longer term available & less expensive. Claims process is the same.

Anyone have any experience with Freedom?

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-06-2023, 03:59 PM
Highline-Autos.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 492 Likes on 363 Posts

@rwbern Good idea on the thread, we've covered a number of Rennlist members, hopefully they will see this and chime in, here is a thread where one member had his PDK replaced on a GT3.

Post #198
https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...l#post18516533

I have some redacted claims payout receipts available if anyone would like to see you can reach me at tgibson@highline-autos.com or (855) 924-1333

Official RECARO Automotive Retailer: www.highline-autos.com/product-category/recaro/

Highline Autos Magazine - Volume XXI, Issue 03 https://bit.ly/3wTsNzM

Old 03-08-2023, 08:03 PM
rwbern
Rennlist Member

Well, that answers that question. :-(
Old 03-08-2023, 08:17 PM
Highline-Autos.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by rwbern
Hmm... slow week. Send me another email, I'll send over those claim payout receipts.
Old 03-11-2023, 01:14 PM
rosemont83
Instructor

Received 49 Likes on 32 Posts

I’ve been thinking about going with freedom. Looking at most of the reviews online, seems that most negatives are people complaining about getting what they paid for, maybe with a couple of a little more concerning claims but you never know with some of these reviewers lol
Old 03-12-2023, 07:16 PM
rwbern
Rennlist Member

Reading the fine print, the warranty is limited coverage; $10K per repair, $20K max during covered period. So much for Freedom!
Old 03-12-2023, 07:39 PM
rosemont83
Instructor

Received 49 Likes on 32 Posts

Reading the fine print, the warranty is limited coverage; $10K per repair, $20K max during covered period. So much for Freedom!
If you pay 6k for a warranty that pays out 10-20k it’s probably still worth it.. I’m also back and forth on this.. too bad California can’t have the Fidelity products. My main worry is giving a company my money and then they disappear/bankrupt after 2 years in on a 7 year contract lol
Old 03-13-2023, 06:54 PM
Highline-Autos.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

For Highline Autos customers it is $20K per repair / $20K max during covered period.... GT3's and the GT Cars are $20K per repair / $40K max during covered period.
Old 03-13-2023, 07:04 PM
Highline-Autos.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by rosemont83
If you pay 6k for a warranty that pays out 10-20k it’s probably still worth it.. I’m also back and forth on this.. too bad California can’t have the Fidelity products. My main worry is giving a company my money and then they disappear/bankrupt after 2 years in on a 7 year contract lol
-We have lots of California Fidelity customers! As a California resident, you can have Fidelity coverage, but you can only purchase from certain Fidelity retailers that are allowed to sell to California residents.

-Freedom Warranty is not going to disappear/bankrupt, here's a little story... Barrett-Jackson allows only 1 vendor in their entire Scottsdale auction to be an extended warranty company, and to be that 1 company, you must open the books so Barrett-Jackson knows they are not exposing their audience to shady companies. Freedom Warranty has been that extended warranty provider for at least the last 3 years.

Quick Reply: Freedom Warranty