Notices

White GT3 Stripes - how did you do it?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2021, 02:51 AM
da.french
Cruisin'

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Question White GT3 Stripes - how did you do it?

Hi everyone.

This is my first post on this forum so get ready for my crossing of every possible etiquette.

Big fat news: I just got my first GT3. A white 991. Club sport options. I love it. In fact, I’m over the moon.

Now my question to you GT3 experts: which stickers, stripes, decals do you recommend? Do you have some good examples to show me? I’ve been doing my research but can’t make up my mind. Are you guys for or against the hood/roof stripe? Any advice will be appreciated. By the way I have black wheels with red calipers. Pictures of white GT3 would be particularly helpful.
Old 06-28-2021, 11:58 AM
Last_935
Rennlist Member

Received 336 Likes on 178 Posts

Not a GT3, but these factory stripes are available for the GT3.

Old 06-28-2021, 10:01 PM
wjk_glynn
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 516 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by da.french
Hi everyone.

This is my first post on this forum so get ready for my crossing of every possible etiquette.

Big fat news: I just got my first GT3. A white 991. Club sport options. I love it. In fact, I’m over the moon.

Now my question to you GT3 experts: which stickers, stripes, decals do you recommend? Do you have some good examples to show me? I’ve been doing my research but can’t make up my mind. Are you guys for or against the hood/roof stripe? Any advice will be appreciated. By the way I have black wheels with red calipers. Pictures of white GT3 would be particularly helpful.
FYI there is a 991 GT3 specific board here: https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...-and-911r-229/

You're likely to get more eyeballs/replies to your GT3 related questions on that board.

Quick Reply: White GT3 Stripes - how did you do it?