Notices

2018 911T VEKTOR - COBB - FABSPEED Street/HPD Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2021, 04:42 PM
motorwerkes
AutoX

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2018 911T VEKTOR - COBB - FABSPEED Street/HPD Porsche

Hey all, just wanted to simply share an in-house project car I have going and to really high-five the heck out VEKTOR Performance (Chris Bergeron is the owner of VEKTOR and Rennlist member) for helping tie these performance products together and facilitating the Dyno work and Pro-Tune associated to get some really incredible results!! VEKTOR is located just south of my shop in Waynesboro, Virginia and after touring their operation with Chris, it's easy to see why he has one of the highest quality header products on the market today and they carry a lifetime warranty as Chris is very serious about standing behind his product!! It's really cool for me to walk around his facility and see locally hired craftsmen building these headers and makes me feel really good about his operation and the quality control they are putting to work. Highlights of what helps set VEKTOR apart are the following:Features of the Vektor Performance headers that differentiate it from other 991.2 headers.
  • Rotary collector promotes more consistent scavenging from each cylinder
  • Cast collector is thicker and stronger
  • Made from 321 stainless steel (alloyed with titanium)
  • Equal length primary tubes
  • Hand porting
  • Independent tuning and dyno results available
  • Made in the USA
Shout out to Max at MXautocare in Harrisonburg, VA as he is my ONLY go-to guy for polishing, ceramic coating and PPF! "Here at Mx Autocare We are thrilled to work with Greg @ Mid Atlantic Motorwerkes and Vector on this project. Being a one-stop-shop and offer services such as vinyl wrapping, paint correction, ceramic coatings, and paint protection services this is a perfect spot to turn your ideas into a reality. We removed the old Carerra T decal to offer a clean look. Of course, new film was installed to protect the perfect paint from damage. Wheels had a chrome lip that we wrapped in satin black to match the finish and the car was Ceramic Coated for easy cleanup and years of protection." -- Max

Here are highlights of our 2018 911T Build Sheet:
911 Carrera T
GT Silver (metal roof)
Manual Gearbox
Rear Axle Steering
Bi-Xenon Headlamps
GT Sport Steering Wheel
GT Sport Buckets
Fabspeed Hi-Flow Cats
Carrera S Brake Package Upgrade
COBB Software (Custom Pro-Tuned)
VEKTOR 991.2 Headers
BBS CH-R Wheels
991.2 GTS Side Skirts

Thanks for checking it out folks, just wanted to share! If you are looking for a NICE power upgrade with quality components, it's tough to beat this kind of performance for this money spent and it's done the right way with a professional tuner involved along with VEKTOR's shop.

Greg Shaffer / Mid Atlantic Motorwerkes

Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 (Porsche Spec)
Ceramic Pro

Last edited by motorwerkes; 04-03-2021 at 04:54 PM.

Quick Reply: 2018 911T VEKTOR - COBB - FABSPEED Street/HPD Porsche