Notices

Sydney Australia Lifestyle

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 08:13 AM
RyanSD
Pro

Received 284 Likes on 143 Posts
Default Sydney Australia Lifestyle

Hey Rennlist. I recently moved to Sydney where my fiance is from. I love the city. Its different from Southern California(San Diego where I grew up for 30 years) but doesnt feel like im in another country. As far as the roads go.....they arent the most efficient. I looked up if I could ship my GT3 Rs out here but I would not be able to keep it here since the drivers seat is on left hand side. Looking to possibly purchase a GT3 here one day but the prices are out of control. I guess thats how it is here. Any owners from Sydney on here?

The plan for now is to live here for a few years(I go back to California every once in awhile). My RS is with my brother who owns a GT3.1

I really love the quality of life here. Crime is very low. No guns(lol). Although California was not so bad as well. Would like to purchase a home since will be here for some time. I was thinking North Sydney. Right now im in Wolli Creek.

Thanks for any input. And any Americans that are thinking of visiting here for a holiday.....book the flight and hotel. Never have I been to so many incredible restaurants and the city is really beautiful.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:14 PM
uniqueMR
Rennlist Member

Received 547 Likes on 414 Posts

Thanks for write up and info.
Visiting Aussie in my bucket list. Thanks for nice words

Quick Reply: Sydney Australia Lifestyle