6 Awesome Porsches You can Buy for Cheap

Old 03-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Curated Content Editor
Rennlist Editor

Received 161 Likes on 125 Posts
Default 6 Awesome Porsches You can Buy for Cheap

6 Awesome Porsches You can Buy for Cheap
By Curated Content Editor

These cars represent your most affordable ticket to Porsche ownership.

Old 03-13-2019, 05:11 AM
911Ragtop
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Get ready for continual rising prices. 2020 is coming and with every decade comes more awareness of the legacy of these cars . I own a 944 and 924s and have had guys saying they wanted a 944 etc. That brings the value up too .I find the 944 to be a very attainable and most accessible car to work on. Design logic is great and parts are available . Great value and excellent performance .
Old 03-13-2019, 10:09 AM
DGI
Pro

Received 42 Likes on 24 Posts

I remember when "first time buyers" were shopping 911SCs for $12-15K and everyone brushed off the 964 because of all its quirks and "shortcomings" vs older and newer cars. No one wanted a 1995 993 because of its first model year teething issues....

My how far we've come when everyone "has to have" something and even the cheap, neglected models look good all of the sudden.

Much like American Muscle Cars. Models normally looked over are suddenly $$$ because the the "in demand" cars are bringing so much money that lesser (j/k) humans want to be part of the IN crowd.

Funny enough for my purposes, my 1999 C2 manual coupe would have been my first pick in a 911 as it is still lightweight (enough) and driver focused before the introduction of too many driver aids while still offering enough comfort and technology to, hopefully, stand the test of time. Im really surprised more dont see it this way but based on my observations above... all in due time.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 6 Awesome Porsches You can Buy for Cheap